KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Gone fast!

5071184579094667745님께서 3 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My kids ate the whole bag rather quickly.. Probably to quickly :). I'll be ordering these again.

Just ok

Reviewer3015140님께서 7 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This was just ok. Won't buy again

美味しい

Reviewer3252991님께서 5 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

さっぱり塩味で美味しかったです

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good

Reviewer1284478님께서 1 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Not your average corn chip. But it is baked and is organic so I feel good about eating it. It tastes good too.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Low in Calories & WW points!

4730769326673872095님께서 3 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I read about this chip as it was recommended as a low point tortilla chip for Weight Watchers points. I had a difficult time finding it anywhere and finally realized I would have to order online since no one carried it locally. I was pleased by the taste, although not as tasty as the super high calorie/normal tortilla chips that top 1500 calories for a basket full at a mexican restaurant. You can fill yourself up and still have the taste. Even my husband doesn't mind them after he realized how much lower in calorie they were. But I still wish I could have the high fat version. It's just if you want to lose weight, you could only have less than half the amount of the normal chips. Great alternative.

If you like stale chips

Reviewer1486725님께서 1 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I understand that these are not going to be as good as fried, but dang, these just taste stiff and stale.

1-6 / 6