KO
1-10 / 30
언어
정렬

Fruit in a cup.

Reviewer2609712님께서 3 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This supplement delivers a whopping 5 daily servings of fruits if you cant afford to pay the rediculous price of fruit today or if you are not much of a fruit eating person. You get all you need in one daily scoop mixed with your favorite juice or even water. I love the flavor of it and you should see the list of fruits packed into this supplement. Its reasonably priced compared to some other supplements like it. I would highly recommend it even for the fruit eater.

Tastes like summer~

Reviewer2398221님께서 10 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product added to any fruit smoothie. Blends well with water or juice, with our without a blender. Use caution in taking alone on an empty stomach as it will cause upset due to the strength of the content. (possibly acidity from the fruit concentrate, I'm not certain, but I did have one unpleasant experience when I tried it alone with water first thing in the morning before breakfast.) Adds a lovely color to any fruit drinks and the taste is very fresh and natural.

Great Product

Reviewer2401707님께서 11 08, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I recommend this product to anyone looking to supplement their diet with healthy red vegetables. Great taste also.

Very Good Product.

Reviewer2163263님께서 11 16, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Quality Product. Tastes fine and contains lots of antioxidants. Great price, service, and delivery from iherb.com, as usual.

from BERMUDA

Reviewer1106539님께서 11 22, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I kept reviewing this product and how it claimed to do so much good for your body, then finally I tried it and I will say it lives up to the label. Great taste! I absolutely love it..I drink mine with hot water. I'm very active and I find it fights off minor colds and my skin seems to have taken on an extra glow. Don't ever discontinue, I'm hooked for life.

Wow!

Reviewer2984838님께서 12 15, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Like all of Organic Frog products,,, it's excellent! Great taste, lots of good stuff too. And as always, I-herb has the best prices on the net.

nice

Reviewer3008828님께서 3 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

unbeliveable great taste

The best tasting

Reviewer2017265님께서 4 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great taste gives you enegry and is a great price and as always I herb is the best company to order from

REDS COMPLETE

Reviewer2942343님께서 7 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't know the words to explain the product except for just excellant and awesome! (: Sharon Hayden

TASTE GREAT!

Reviewer2168093님께서 9 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product that I mix wix original greens. I wish you got more for the money athough iherb.com has great prices!

1-10 / 30