KO
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Tough at first, but not bad atfer all

Reviewer1889781님께서 2 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Trying this at first kinda of gagged me. After a week or two I got use to the taste and while I still don't think it's good, I don't really think it's that bad either. I always chase with a small glass of grape juice. I take it in the morning on a completely empty stomach on my way to the gym. I also have noticed results too. I will reorder and keep using...

EXCELLENT PRODUCT!

Reviewer2168093님께서 9 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Men over 40 need this. Give it one try and you will now what I mean! Not the best in taste but potent!

I DIDNT LIKE IT

Reviewer2195851님께서 9 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

THIS IS BY FAR THE NASTIEST SUPPLEMENT POWDER I HAVE EVER DRUNK.ALSO IT MADE ME GET WORST THAN BETTER IT CAUSED ME TO COUGH ALOT.AND GAVE ME NO BENEFITS.

Great Stuff!!

Reviewer2966228님께서 8 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My husband takes this in the morning with orange juice and he really likes it. It has almost everything he needs.

Morning pick-me-up

Reviewer1964880님께서 8 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I only use two not the recommended three scoops and find no change in the increased energy. Great for breaking the overnight fast, this supplement also gives many of the supplements that support an active lifestyle. More energy, protein and many performance enhancers, I have defiantly felt the difference since I started taking it.

Great Product

Reviewer2401707님께서 11 08, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Lots of things to support a man's health. Recommended for any male over 40. Good taste also!

Happy customer

Reviewer2825499님께서 10 11, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Good job.

Excellent

Reviewer1378600님께서 9 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

In Jan 09 my doctor actually said to me "dude you're getting FAT!!! That was the last straw. He put me on the Greens Today Mens Formuls Diet. I lost 30 lbs in 37 days. I lost a total of 45 lbs and have kept it off.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great companion for Alive!

Reviewer2215156님께서 9 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I use both and enjoy the benifits of each! This mens formula is much needed and Alive is not enough. So both working together make a complete supplement.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

My review does not have a title.

Reviewer1116884님께서 8 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글