KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 25
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Nori chips - yum!

TrueReviews님께서 11 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Very good quality product, I use it to make my sushi rolls, and to make nori chips with sesame in the oven! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

листы нори

Ksenechka님께서 3 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

для ролов использовать мне не понравилось, в ресторане используются какие-то листы нори поинтереснее. Может эти предназначаются не для роллов?... не знаю

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

The best Nori money can buy.

Reviewer2701928님께서 2 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

It's the best Nori money can buy.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Excellent flavor!

herbalicious님께서 1 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I really like my seaweed to taste like it comes from the sea! This seaweed is crisp with just the right amount of salt and sea combination! Delicious!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Fantastic

Reviewer2969051님께서 1 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Tasty and full of vitamins and minerals.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Nori

Reviewer3336354님께서 10 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Very strong - takes a lot of getting used to, but the unusual taste compliments other flavours. Its also healthy. Give it a try.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

good

naturalsgirls님께서 10 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Often cook rolls, these sheets of nori fragrant and slightly longer than that prodayutsya us. I recommend!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

The package say "known to cause cancer and birthday defects"....

4924636139999126085님께서 3 12, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

On the back of the package I received, there is a paper label attached below the diagram of how to prepare the seaweed, reading: "California's Proposition 65 WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm." What?!..... Is this referring to potentially high levels of mercury or other contaminants in sea plants? Or to preservatives in this particular product (I couldn't find an ingredients list to check this). Perhaps because there is a preservative packet inside which is not meant to be eaten? (although I've never seen a warning such as that for a common preservative packet). I've never seen a warning like that on a food item before and found it rather disconcerting, especially as it wasn't listed on the product online when I bought it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

they are good

Reviewer2601428님께서 8 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

its a good seaweed. for me it was a little too hard as I use to eat it alone or put to salad.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Very good

Reviewer2886331님께서 9 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Very good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 25

1 2 3