KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Good Earth original

Reviewer2874534님께서 2 19, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I was worried that my favorite tea had disappeared, but they simply changed the name and the packaging, again. This is the same wonderful tea I have loved for years. One tea bag is strong enough for 1.5 cups. After drinking that, I cover the teabag with water and let it sit overnight for a sweet treat the next morning. The cinnamon just keeps on giving. Cinnamon and ginger are both helpful for those fighting nausea. My dad drank a lot of this while he was on chemotherapy. He would put 10-12 tea bags in a gallon jar of pure water and leave it in the sun for a day. To drink, he poured it over ice. I prefer this tea hot, and always find it warming: hot drink in my hands, the comforting smell, spicy flavor, etc, etc. Try this, it will become your new favorite tea!

Tea

StephanieH님께서 1 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This tea is incredible...spicy, naturally sweet, and priced right.

何十年も前に

Reviewer2049007님께서 4 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

この紅茶、何十年も前にCAで出会ってはまっていました。すっかり忘れていましたが、紅茶なのに天然の甘味がありお客様のリピートが多いです。シナモン好きな方は1度試されたらいいかも!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Could have been my favourite

5-10dollarsOFF-iHerb-HERE님께서 4 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Sweet and spicy, this could have been my favourite. BUT it is just a bit too sweet. Good in small cups though, served like a dessert tea or something

Sweet!

Reviewer3121703님께서 5 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

YogiのIndia Spiceに似た香りです。ちょっと甘いです。身体が温まっていいかも。

refreshing

Reviewer1669705님께서 6 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

sweet and spicy is a great drink on a cool day.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Most wonderful spiced tea!

Reviewer1679524님께서 2 25, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I buy this product by the dozens and mix it with a black or green tea for iced tea by the gallons. It's naturally sweet, and has replaced all other drinks in my home.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Lovily for a cold winter evening.

5375256866089045847님께서 1 30, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I realy like this tea! It has cinnamon, orange and spices that are warming and I like it best in the winter and I get some every year.

Sweet and Spicy exactly.

5580369662530145583님께서 9 06, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

It is exactly as the title Sweet and Spicy. This tea is soothing for the stomache.

Delicious tea

4663994603000700926님께서 5 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I ordered this after trying it at a friend's house and loving it. It isn't available in Israel, and my friend had gotten it on a trip to the States, so I figured that I wouldn't be able to buy it, but then I was very happy to discover it on iHerb! Yay! Now you guys just need to start selling dark chocolate hot cocoa mix... ;)

1-10 / 14