KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

gluten-free pantry, french bread & pizza mix, 22

Reviewer1047306님께서 6 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

i've made gluten-free pizza many times from scratch and from bob's red mill and it's great but this product had very bad instructions for the pizza. if i didn't know how to make it i would have thrown it away. anyway, it was not as good as others i've had. it would probably be good for the french bread, but not for pizza.

Gluten-Free Pantry, French Bread & Pizza Mix

Reviewer2082639님께서 2 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is an excellent mix. The bread is the closest thing to tasting like wheat bread I have found that is gluten free. We use it to make all our pizza crusts, and also for bread cubes for dipping in cheese fondue. I usually use a bread machine, but I am going to try and bake it on a cookie sheet to make it into a regular loaf of french bread.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great tasting and easy to make

CoolinArizona님께서 3 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I just tried this mix for the first time and used my kitchenade mixer to combine all the ingredients. It seemed a little gummy, but I added some dried herbs and used lemon flavored olive oil. Used a small 10" LeCreuset baking dish, let it rise, and baked for 30 minutes, then spread soft butter over the top and baked for another 10 minutes. It smelled divine and tasted delicious warm and slathered with butter.

not happy!

Reviewer2648100님께서 2 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

i am a baker and usually love GF pantry products, but with this one, the yeast didn't rise so it was awful. suggest using fresh yeast form the grocery, maybe.

love this bread

Reviewer2352133님께서 6 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

this is hard to find at reasonable price

Terrific

Reviewer1543877님께서 2 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Gluten-Free Pantry's bread mixes actually taste like "real"read. Those on a gluten-free diet know what it means to have bread that doesn't crumble. I would recommend it to everyone.

great pizza crust

Reviewer1309622님께서 4 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

tastes great

YUMMY!

Reviewer2659907님께서 4 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My hubby loves this! thanks for a great product that does NOT taste like cardboard! Simply Sharon Sharon Pawlak

great product

Reviewer2316462님께서 2 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

It was so awesome to find this bread mix. I recently moved and it is hard to find any stores in the area that carry this brand. I have to buy this type of mix because both my son and myself are celiac/wheat intolerant. I would recommend this to anyone who is celiac and requires a special diet.

Pizza dough

Reviewer3041182님께서 2 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Prefered this pizza dough over the Pamela's Products, Gluten-Free Bread Mix for pizza dough. It was a bit lighter and not as chewy. Would get this one again.

1-10 / 18