KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가
평가
1-10 / 28
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Love it

Rigonda님께서 6 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great product. Nice smell, fast absorbing. And all Giovanni lotion bottles have good, easy-to-use pumps.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

So rich and thick! Highly recommended!

Reviewer3359541님께서 7 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This lotion is so thick and rich; a little goes a long way. Also, it is making my skin so very soft and smooth. It does have a light floral scent. I am used to using unscented, so it was a lot for me at first. However, the scent is not bothersome to my allergies.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

great product

Reviewer1601797님께서 5 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Perfect lotion - nice, light, pleasant smell. Excellent price/performace

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

All Giovanni lotions

Reviewer1822306님께서 3 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I use this lotion everyday and I have different ones,it makes my skin soft and it sinks in rather fast.Now that it is winter my skin really is dry,but I don't have dry skin all day when I apply this lotion on in the morning.It is worth the price and it does so much more than those lotions you buy in the store,which costs so much more,great product!!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Рекомендую!

Reviewer2089201님께서 4 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

An excellent body lotion! And what flavor! I put it right after a shower and I have wonderful skin moisturizing and soft to the touch. I recommend!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

молочко для тела

oyyara님께서 8 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Хотела взять с запахом малины, но не понятно как купила белый чай. И не пожалела: запах лёгкий, приятный, женственный. Впитывается не мгновенно, но тоже быстро.Хорошо показал себя в качестве крема для рук. В след. раз возьму ещё малину.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

good

EllEll님께서 3 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

good, but not especial

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Достойный бальзам для тела

5224724257838847027님께서 8 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Очень приятный бальзам для тела. Запах мне очень понравился, хотела бы себе духи такие. Женственный, ненавязчивый. Супер! Увлажняет кожу хорошо. Только неприятность произошла, когда он приехал ко мне, немного крема было пролито. Так что имейте в виду, что такое может случится с ним. Но от этого я его меньше любить не стала. Понравился.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great

Reviewer2871080님께서 11 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Very emollient body lotion, moisturizes very well, great smell.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

my favorite scent

Reviewer2027909님께서 9 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I will buy this one again and again!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 28

1 2 3