KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 20
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

лучший D3

5216011727776466750님께서 12 02, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Пожалуй лучший D3, настроение отличное, зубы белее белого и кости прочные. Если вы вешан или сыроед - то это продукт вас порадует! garden of life это лучшее что я пробовал!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Keith's thoughts!

Reviewer1580589님께서 4 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Anytime you can take supplements in their natural form is always to be desired. I take these D-3 with Curcumin and Tumeric powder that I myself capsulated from bulk powder from I-Herb. The combination is doing wonders for me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Lanolin!

4649572600889219301님께서 3 25, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The product works fine, but contains ingredients derived from LANOLIN (sheep) which is NOT VEGAN!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

So far...So good

Reviewer2311278님께서 4 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I take one in the morning and one at night. I have fibroids and was listening to Gary Null who said that studies have shown that high levels of vitamin D3 shrink fibroids....

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Trusted brand

4648683603780424781님께서 6 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I trust this brand, and my doctor said I needed to up my VitD3, and living in northern WA state I know we do not get the sun on a regular basis as we need to for adequate VitD exposure. I feel confidant that this dosage will benefit me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good Stuff

Reviewer1490775님께서 3 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

We live in Canada where we don't get much sun. We need this to keep a normal level of D up. Lack of Vitamin D has been linked to so many illness. My mom was even prescribed a high level of Vitamin D to assist her with her arthritis by her Dr, who is a specialist in arthritis.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Excellent product

Reviewer2219064님께서 11 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I was purchasing a pretty much identical D-3 at my Chiropractor's office for about 3 times the price as this. Both come from Jordan Rubin, a trusted health expert. I appreciate the great pricing from iHerb. I have been using this product for a couple of years and it is the one supplement I would never want to be without.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

A Strong dose of vitamin D

Reviewer1044110님께서 3 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Due to living in a cold, northern place I need a big dose of vitamin D. These capsules provide it without having to swallow a handful of pills.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good

Trinity님께서 12 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I bought this product for my family and they really like it. They take it every day. Will buy again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good

5432874056168819359님께서 9 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Very good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 20

1 2