KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

tastes ok

Reviewer2414245님께서 6 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I put this capsule under my tongue and let it dissolve rather than swallow it whole. I seem to have more energy from it. My only problem with it is that it comes in a rather large bottle in a box with only 30 caps in it and I wish this company and others would put more product into the bottle like 90 or 120 caps. It just seems like a waste and fills up the landfills much quicker with bottles and boxes for only 30 caps at a time. Let's get real here and help the environment as well....

Raw vegan B12

5625657342130073188님께서 10 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is very good B12. We put the powder from the capsule under our toungue for better absorbtion. This is a high quality product. Gives energy. Thank you

Amazing B12 !

Scottishdave님께서 1 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

What a super supplement if ever there was one, within 3 days of taking this at one capsule/day along with garden of life b-complex at 2 capsules/day i was feeling really really great, lots of energy, these two supplements have made a massive difference to my daily mood swings. I experienced severe depression for years and still struggled with it until i found these two supplements, wonderful. The only b vitamin supplements that have ever worked for me due to their noticable effect.Take them with a fruit smoothie in the morning, you can't go wrong, simply awesome !!

Good Value

Reviewer3325200님께서 5 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great price for a great product.

Great for Vegetarians/Vegans

ninalinich님께서 11 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I love the energy boost I get from this. Will definitely buy again!

Works great!

Reviewer1760171님께서 3 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have depression, but enough B vitamins help keep it in check without medication. This is much cheaper than my previous B vitamins, and it works just as well. I will definitely keep buying this.

Отличная форма В12

koltt-UA님께서 10 05, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Прекрасно работают. Подъем энергии начинается через полчаса после принятия и держится на высоком уровне весь день. Хороший сон. Эти нравятся на много больше синтетических, пускай и сублингвальных. Единственное, что не удовлетворяет, - было бы их хотя бы 50. Но и это отличнейшая цена за 30 капсул натуральных витаминов такого качества. В них нету никаких примесей и добавок. Плюс, этот В12 идет с сырыми энзимами и пробиотиками. Аналогов просто нету) а для веганов и сыроедов - тем более :) спасибо Garden of Life :) Буду брать еще.

zooming in Poland!

Reviewer1437520님께서 8 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Good energy booster. I must have needed these! This brand is excellent and the B12 is giving me alot of energy. WOuld be good if there were more in the bottle than just 30 though. I will re-order this one for sure!

Excellent source of B-12

Reviewer1470253님께서 3 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

These are the only Raw B-12 available - an excellent product - well done Garden of Life!!! I am thankful that I can get this vitamin as I am a Raw Vegan.

excellent

Reviewer2259021님께서 8 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I am a vegan and really need extra B-12.This product is very very ......good. I just had a blood test result and my B-12 is normal now.