KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Love it!

Reviewer1232287님께서 10 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

GREAT TASTE! Seemingly vegan product! Product has ORAC value. Probably should keep the stored product very dry (don't put a wet spoon in the container) to preserve its potency.

berry drinks

Reviewer2231859님께서 10 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've tasted a few and this is the best tasting and it has all the OR AC value you need in a berry drink.

Belinda from Singapore

Reviewer1392891님께서 7 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I had ordered it in third times. It is really a good product to buy. When I drink it in the morning, I feel more alert and concentrate. Thank for iherb.

Acai Greatness

Reviewer1000014님께서 12 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

All your antioxidants in a glass. Powerful combo. Great taste. One of the last true Berry mixes around

Super Acai

Reviewer2763932님께서 2 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Very tasty and energetic!!!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

This berry mix is luscious.

Reviewer2814882님께서 12 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

One morning I put this in my smoothie with the Garden of Life organic greens and it just knocked me out how good it tasted. I use it some mornings, alternating with cacao powder in my green smoothies. What a delight. It's not gritty like some of the other powders. Very pleasant aftertaste. Well, I frankly just love it.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

I would not go a day with out it

Reviewer1138928님께서 11 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Excellent product

garden greens,BerrySplash,Mixed Berry with Acai

Reviewer2238468님께서 8 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Best drink I have drank to have my daily vitamins, feeling better every day that goes by, since I started drinking it with the Hawaiin Punch Hi-C juice.

Gareen Greens Acaispash

Reviewer3280098님께서 10 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is one of my favorites besides the Chocoberry. Also I have to order some of the other Garden Green prodcuts. The service and packaging was excellent.

Great tasting.

Reviewer1488646님께서 9 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is a great tasting energy drink. Good free radical scavenger. I drink one every morning or in the afternoon when I feel in a slump.

1-10 / 25