KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

excellent product

Reviewer1914963님께서 8 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have been taking this product for about 2 months now (max dosage). I can feel that it is beginning to balance out my hormones & may have even brought back my period. Gaia is an outstanding company.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great for a quick rebalance

4881398756537924797님께서 9 03, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Works great for balancing hormones. I got my period in days. I will, however switch to just vitex and maca because those 2 are a great combo. This is great to use if you need the extra boost for acne clearing, sleep problems, anxiety and stress that all come with pms and imbalance hormones.

vitex

Reviewer3190417님께서 6 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

excellent support and cleanser!

Excellent product!

Reviewer1876403님께서 2 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Gaia provides excellent quality herbs. This one is no exception. Great for female ailments. Definitely reccomended.

awesome tincture!

Reviewer2408938님께서 8 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This made my last month a PMS free month! My boyfriend is happy as well :-) Thank you!

smoothes the swings

Reviewer1991495님께서 6 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

If you have rough periods or are going through menopause, this will smooth out the hormone swings very nicely.

Love it!

5758209372155824128님께서 11 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Amazing herb which has given me clear skin after going off birth control. I would always break out in cystic acne after stopping birth control so I would feel forced to go back on it. This time I tried this herb and have very few breakouts - it's amazing. The brand name is great as well as I was using a different one and would get head aches from it. This one doesn't give me any negative side effects.

works but tastes bad

Reviewer2262549님께서 11 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've tasted better elixirs than this, but putting it into gel caps works. Gaia herbs are the strongest I've found.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Taste

Reviewer1307308님께서 5 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product has great herbs that are good for balancing hormones but it tastes horrible. If you can stomach it then more power to you.

Vitex

5688573874506569657님께서 7 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Very Bitter. Could not use!

1-10 / 16