KO
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Cleared my sore liver lymphatic reflex points

Reviewer3362984님께서 3 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This was my first cleanse program I ever tried. It was very effective to me overall. For years, I had lymphatic reflex points on my right chest (that correspond to the liver) that were extremely sore whenever i massage them. I didn't even like to touch the area; it was so sore. Just a few days into the program, i was surprised to find that there was no soreness. A few weeks after the program, mild pains come back occasionally, just as with any other points on my body, and it is very rare. This was a very good start for me (for my internal cleanse), and the tasty berry flavor fiber bottle lasted more than three weeks. I liked that most of the ingredients are organic or eco-harvested, too. I'd love to use this program again in the future.

работает

Reviewer2781903님께서 9 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

прохожу этот курс в данный момент, примерно половина осталась... точно могу сказать, что чистит, очень прилично чистит... единственный момент, изза которого я не буду уменьшать рейтинг продукта, потому что это моя личная особенность, это то, что после приема трех капсул перед сном, я лишался сна изза сильного голода, потому приходилось еще делать дополнительный прием пищи, делаю протеиновый коктейль среди ночи.. с экспертами Gaia Herbs можно связаться по почте, они охотно реагируют и советуют, это тоже понравилось

отличная штука

4694993667617214727님께서 4 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

После окончания курса кожа лица очистилась, а в желудке появилось ощущение легкости. Но вот только пить эту пудру, очень сложно.Она разводится хорошо в воде, но имеет специфический вкус и тошнотворный эффект. Но оно того стоит.

Gaia Herb Supreme

Reviewer2187435님께서 8 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This was a really good product that exceeded my expectations. I have slowly been developing problems with my digestion for the past two years, specifically with foods and drinks that are acidic. Each conventional doctor I went to just brushed it off as me developing food allergies, and gave me no real solutions. They just told me to avoid those foods that have citric acid in them (too many)! I was a bit skeptical before I used the cleanse, but it was recommended to me by a doctor who specializes in Naturopathic medicine. So far I have seen an improvement, and the changes that they advertise I have seen. I haven't gone back to all of the foods that I couldn't eat, but it's a process. So far, I would highly recommend this product!

Easy, great cleanse

5740397895137962796님께서 5 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This cleanse is easy to follow. Be sure to follow the recommended food list. I did not experience any cramping of gut as it is a gentle cleanse. I liked the fact it also cleans the liver and deep cells in the system. From the medications I have taken I needed to remove any left over trace in my body. I was able to see in the poop things that I know I had not eaten in awhile so it does clean good. I did experience some slight nausea which is common as toxins exit your body. That is really a good sign that the colon is cleaning and allowing the body to repair the damage from stool stoppage. I choice this brand since I am also doing some Qi gong for my body. You will not regret trying this brand

It Helped

Reviewer2519174님께서 12 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Having acne and needing a lover cleanse, this definitely helped. They advised to not eat soy or wheat during the cleanse, which I only did once (oops!) I think it does help to use their 'optional' guidelines. My face is already clearing up and I feel better. During the cleanse I did find myself pretty tired though. So make sure to get plenty of rest like they suggest.

Ok product

Reviewer1362456님께서 2 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Ok product

Gaia Cleanse

5648387673396274272님께서 4 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This was a pretty easy cleanse to do and a great price. I feel like it did what it was supposed to do as I was having some liver and gall bladder issues and after doing the cleanse, they are working good again. I was hoping for more help with moving lymph as I'm having some problems with that. I think it may be a little better, but not completely resolved again. I would definitely use this cleanse again, and probably will in the near future.

Haven't used yet.

Reviewer1393699님께서 5 27, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Will come back to review when I've enjoyed the product. Fast shipping as always, iHerb! If like other Gaia Herb products, will be great quality & effective.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great quality product - intense!!

Reviewer3092624님께서 1 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I am going easy with this product. Taking 1 pill. It really works.

1-10 / 22