KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Products for insomnia

Reviewer2257144님께서 5 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I returned the product when I read its label that it can cause damages to liver. This information was not available when I ordered the product.

It works!

Reviewer2318117님께서 10 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

It really helps. Especially if you are really stressed, or on edge, or just not able to sleep. Sometimes I felt a little groggy the next day, or almost a little depressed, so take one instead of two, as the directions call for. Overall, I think it is good for you, & has a positive effect on the body.

relax and get sleepy

Reviewer1794458님께서 5 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

It helped me discontinue using a prescribed sleep aid, it works!

Great product.

Reviewer2631028님께서 1 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

A friend and health store owner suggested this to me after experiencing a few damaged cervical discs in an accident. It really helped at the time and now I only use it on rare occasions. It is another wonderful find that is safe and natural. I am so glad iherb carries quality familiar brands I can trust.

It helps, taken correctly

Reviewer3359541님께서 9 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is not a knock-out sleeping pill. This product does help, though, if you take it and go to bed right away. If you take it and stay up, it will just make you feel relaxed.

Works well

Reviewer1256905님께서 3 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Since Sound Sleep takes a while to kick in, it only works if you take it early- 1 1/2 to 2 hours before going to bed. It seems to lower my blood pressure and help switch my mind "off," making it easier to fall asleep. That also means that I don't wake up groggy. I highly recommend this product!

Didn't work for me...

Reviewer2108596님께서 2 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

...but that doesn't mean it won't work for someone else. We all have different reasons behind why we don't sleep well or easily. I wish I could return it and I plan to stay with the Seditol, which works much better for me.

I like this product.

Reviewer2450850님께서 2 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I also got it very quickly and am happy with it. Thank you for your kind service, Cara

worth it's value