KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-7 / 7
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Excellent

Reviewer2706260님께서 11 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Excellent anitbiotic cleared up boils when traditional antibiotics were not effective.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Very Good Product

4620480725026722167님께서 10 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have been using Gaia Herbs Olive Leaf Phyto-Caps for a few months now. I use it to ward off viruses. It has worked very well. I have recommended it to friends. I highly recommend this product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

great for candida outbreak

5219788476217161666님께서 10 13, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I use it to control my candida outbreak & colds! great powerful product to keep in one's medicine chest!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great stuff

Reviewer2653287님께서 1 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

One of the best supplements

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

very pleased....

Reviewer2295532님께서 8 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

was most satisfied with this product, service and quality were both excelent.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

効いてると思います。

5231328114142361924님께서 3 02, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

乾癬の治療のために、バイオフィルムディフェンスと一緒に、朝一の空腹時に摂取しています。 相乗効果のおかげで、腰回りにあったひどい乾癬がすっかりなくなり、驚いています。 バイオフィルムディフェンスとオリーブリーフを飲み始めて3か月ですが、効果がでてきたと感じたのは 2か月目あたりです。皮膚が正常になり、ただ黒ずんでいたのですが、今はそれもほとんど目立たなくなりました。 まだ、頭皮にある乾癬と足の乾癬が治っていないので、今後も続けて行こうと思います。

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

good product

5137304836422962894님께서 4 22, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

It's hard to tell just how much this product is helping with my immune system, but it definitely is...I'm constantly updating my immunity boosting supplements as I watch my two grand babies (ages 2 and 3) and they are constantly sick from attending day care...since implementing this olive leaf, I've managed to avoid the last few illness that plagued the family....I'll continue to use this product....also, no side effects...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-7 / 7