KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-9 / 9
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Helped to reduce my blood pressure

Reviewer1001175님께서 6 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I always had a normal blood pressure, and was shocked when it all of a sudden was around 140/100. Within 3 weeks of taking this supplement from Gaia, my blood pressure is close to 120/80. I will continue using it.

Life Saver!

Reviewer1697897님께서 6 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My husband has been taking this for about 11 years now, and no longer has high blood pressure. My sister in law, who is a Naturopath, N.D., specifically recommended Gaia Hawthorne Supreme for his high blood pressure. He had been taking it for a few months when he went in for his yearly check up, The nurse took his blood pressure and he told her that something was wrong to take it again. After three times he realized that it was lower and I know we have the hawthorne to thank for that. We highly recommend it!! iHerb is great too!!!

Hawthorn

Reviewer2068175님께서 7 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Taking it for heart palpitations, seems working.

Great for Hypertension

Reviewer2887491님께서 4 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is great supplement for my high blood pressure. Whenever, I feel it rising in the day I take 4 and immediately all tension subsides. I have an additional negative observation however... this supplement makes me and my mother retain water in the ankles and feet. Everybody is different but I just wanted users to watch out for possible water retention during use.

Good product

Reviewer2513310님께서 5 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I am using this product to support cardiovascular system (hawthorn is great for the heart) and to minimize high blood pressure problems. Does seem to help.

Stopped Palpitations

4807170262095154610님께서 3 20, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

After experiencing palpitations for about a week in December, 2016. I took 1,000 mg of this product along with 480 mg of Nature's Way HeartCare and the palpitations stopped within hours. I continue to take the foregoing combination daily and the palpitations have not returned. So, along with HeartCare, it worked for me.

quality product

Reviewer1276468님께서 2 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

helps with heart

Gala Herbs

Reviewer1439939님께서 10 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Very good stuff.

Gaia Hawthorne

Reviewer1811886님께서 1 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

seems to be helping lower my blood pressure

1-9 / 9