KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

excellent

Reviewer1265585님께서 3 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

These are excellent at the first sign of a cold or sinus drainage. I keep them on hand so I will have them immediately.

It works

Reviewer2646404님께서 7 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This helped me and my wife get over a bad cold. Now we take it at the first sign of a sore throat or sneeze to prevent us fom getting a cold or flu. I like that the capsules are liquid filled since that makes them heavier and they swallow easier. Powder-filled caps tend to "float" and have to be pushed down with a bite of food.

Easy way to get both

Reviewer1732608님께서 3 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

For those who gag on goldenseal or echinacea tinctures than goodness for Gaia capsules.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Haven't tried the product yet

Reviewer3206882님께서 11 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I purchased this product because it had received an excellent rating from users. I wanted to have it on hand for the upcoming cold/flu season, but have not had the necessity to use it as of yet.

Excellent Immunity Booster

Reviewer2417546님께서 2 22, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Prescription treatment of rheumatoid arthritis inevitably leads to a weakened immune system and increased susceptibility to infections. I'm very susceptible to sinus and bladder infections. Echinacea and goldenseal along with several other natural immune boosters have been part of my regimen for years enabling me to avoid taking antibiotics. Gaia echinacea and goldenseal is the most consistent and reliable compound I've ever used. I recommend this product for use as a natural immune enhancer without reservation.

centered

Reviewer3113638님께서 12 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Have had much emotional upset. I find that one cap a day keeps me centered. Won't be with out this product.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Super! And yes, rapid relief.

Reviewer1657415님께서 3 27, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I do not take it as a regular supplement, but I always keep it on hand for any little sign of respiratory infection. At the first sign, like last night when my sinuses became very congested, I take just one. That usually does the trick, and I woke this morn feeling fine. I have a history of asthma, which I try to keep at bay on my own without pharma and inhalers, etc. I was taking Gaia's 'Osha Supreme', which was a similar formula now discontinued as Osha became endangered since it can only be wildcrafted and not farmed. I bought a couple of bottles of the straight tincture before they were totally gone from the shelves. When I feel the tightness beginning in my chest I take a few drops of Osha and one capsule of this product and I am good. All Gaia products are excellent!

風邪と言えばこれ

Reviewer1894936님께서 3 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

数年間、風邪をひいたらこれで治しています。 夜飲んで寝ると、大抵翌日には回復しています。 他のメーカーのものより効きが良いように思います。 この季節には欠かせない常備薬です。

Misleading information on Iherb

5079340929161595187님께서 10 13, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I bought this product because it contains Oregon grape root. When I received it, I could read nowhere on the bottle or on the package that it contains this particular herb!!! I feel cheated.

1-9 / 9