KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Good stuff!

5154678900375153673님께서 3 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is potent stuff. Half of the reccommended dose knocks me out and I sleep like a baby. After 10 minutes my legs feel heavy and happy and I get a smile on my face. 20 minutes later I sleep deeply and have nice dreams. After four hours I usually wake up, but then I simply repeat the procedure. And the morning after I feel a little calmer than usual. This is better than sleeping pills. However, the first few days I took it I got a terrible headache and I felt sleepy for several hours after waking up. But now the sleepyness and headache are smaller. Great stuff! Greetings from Emil from Sweden

NO MORE XANAX!

Reviewer2583260님께서 1 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have weened myself off the xanax thanks to the passionflower Vine tincture. I have chronic osteoarthritis and am only 51. It somehow relaxes the body without relaxing the brain. In fact, from stopping the xanax which was prescribed for anxiety, I`m feeling more clear-headed, and sleeping better. It works great for me. Without the alc., its terribly sweet. Just me.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

good

saba1311님께서 11 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

похоже, для меня это средство действующее. я становлю пофигистом в реакциях и эмоциях, но вывести меня все же можно и тогда я просто взрываюсь на секунды. Состояние трезвости сохраняется, внутренний мандраж, можно сказать , что уходит.

Really works

Reviewer1797999님께서 10 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have tried jsut about everything for sleep and this is the most effective for me

Relaxation and sound sleep

Reviewer1863002님께서 2 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I first purchased this product at a natural foods store after doing research for my chronic sleep issues. I have been on Ambixn CR " misspelled on purpose " for over a year and wanted to not be so dependent on it. Let me just say this stuff works! I take a dropper of it and one melatonin at bed time and feel rested the next day. It also seems to help during the day with the stress brought on by work.

Peppery Bite!

Reviewer2257340님께서 4 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I had gotten a nerve formula in another brand that was in a glycerite that had a strong peppery bite. I wondered what part of the blend gave it this feature...mystery solved! If you can get used to the "bite" it is pleasantly soothing...it almost has a creamy texture to it.

too bad

5643909256878282542님께서 1 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I did not feel any effect, very disappointed

Gaia Herbs, Organic Passionflower Vine

Reviewer2946881님께서 3 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

good for relaxing, Gaia produces good herbal supplements

Puts me to sleep

Reviewer1259171님께서 6 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I take one dropperful in a bit of water when I go to bed and sleep for 8 hours, peaceful that it is organic.

успокоительное

Reviewer2207932님께서 2 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

на меня никакого действия не оказывает.

1-10 / 12