KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 12
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

I think this is doing what it's supposed to

PurplePegasus님께서 5 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

For the time being, I just use it to rinse with. I swallowed one drop by mistake and I woke up feeling like my inner gut was being torn (die-off reaction). I have to wait a while to be able to ingest this. In the interim, I hope it does what I read about it. My damaged teeth do feel very strong shortly after use. Will keep using.

Another Gaia Success

HawaiianViking님께서 8 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is yet another Gaia product that I love! In the past, I've been a bit suspicious of herbal tinctures generally, since they seem to vary wildly in constitution and quality. Gaia's Black Walnut tincture is potent, and it tastes rich and surprisingly fresh. If you're looking for Black Walnut to use as part of a parasite cleanse, look no further.

Just plain works...

Reviewer3035175님께서 12 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've tried others and couldn't tell if they worked or not....this one seems to have the best flavor and freshest taste of all of them PLUS, it really worked for me.

Great for parasite cleanse

Reviewer1905735님께서 10 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Take along with grapefruit seed extract, clove and sweet worm wood.

life saver

Reviewer2270334님께서 5 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This has helped regulate my thyroid and use it for candida. No more stomach blaot!

Perfect

priyanka님께서 8 29, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

High in iodine, it's great for the thyroid besides being a great anti-parasitic. I bought this bottle to help with intense tooth pain, which it helped allay in 2 weeks' time.

Excellent Product

Reviewer2544246님께서 3 03, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Gaia Herbs is a high quality make, I purchase this to use as part of a parasite cleanse as directed by my Naturopath Doctor, I am still doing the cleanse and it is definitely working. High quality product.

Cures a Cold

5601203091008742782님께서 1 23, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have used this product for 25 years to eliminate a cold when I take it at first signs of a cold. If I wait a day or so into the cold, it reduces the symptoms considerably.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Love it. Shipped in a couple days.

4663982173533733426님께서 11 30, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Love it. Shipped in a couple days.

Great quality product