KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Not able to use it yet

Editka님께서 9 30, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I am very sick, I have Lyme and other stubborn infections, my body temperature is always low, my immunity is low and my adrenals and thyroid are very weak. I only took one capsule - and it gives me bad die-off reaction. I had severe muscle pain in all my body, I could not walk and felt like if I had severe flu. I thing it's too strong for me.

Love!

OrganicGal님께서 12 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I purchased elderberry to boost my immune system - that's what it's mainly known for. However, it makes my skin so clear! I never expected that as a benefit but my goodness, it is my favorite. I take 2-3 a day and I rarely have any skin flare ups. I've never really struggled from acne but I do have a pimple or 2 at that time of the month. My skin is always clear if I take this. It's just so dog-on expensive! 4 stars because this stuff is super pricey but I keep buying it because I love the benefits. Other benefits of elderberry: -Ease allergies, major cold and flu relief, anti-viral, potent anti-cancer, and a strong antioxidant

great product

Reviewer2276157님께서 5 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

i make elderberry syrup for myself but my family doesn't like the taste. my 2 teenagers will actually take this and they realize that it really works! i like the fact that no other additives are in it.

Before getting sick...

Reviewer1026535님께서 6 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is best for us before we get sick. However, we also take it at the first sign illness along with the Echinacea Supreme.

elderberry

Reviewer1935306님께서 3 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

great for immune boosting.

Works!

Reviewer3314478님께서 3 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Keep this on hand. Take the directed amount at the first sign of a cold or flu. Works for our family.

Review of my order

Reviewer1665452님께서 3 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Perfect in every aspect, like always. Ina Zec

very good

Reviewer2689618님께서 8 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is a very good product

1-8 / 8