KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Great Adrenal Support!

Reviewer2860352님께서 10 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I was recently tested and was found to have an elevated TSH level. I just started on this supplement a few days ago, and I can already feel a big difference! I do exercise regularly and I take a plethora of supplements, but this really compliments my regimen well. I initially tried a product with glandular constituents, and I found that to have side effects (mostly nausea!). With this product, I feel no side effects - only increased energy and well-being. Definitely give this one a try. BTW - this is my first review of a product ever. That has to count for something!

Good stuff!

Reviewer1892345님께서 12 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product has been a godsend. After just one bottle (plus daily exercise - walking in the park) my adrenals calmed down and stopped causing me stress and fatigue. My adrenals now are in much better shape . . . but whenever I run out of the Liquid Phyto-Caps I can start to feel a bit of the old burning and stress coming back. So that's when I jump online and reorder. Thanks to iHerb for the great savings

Sress Support & More Energy

CoolinArizona님께서 10 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have had hair analysis for about 2 years now and used other supplements for supporting my adrenals based on the test results showing weakened adrenals. I switched to Gaia adrenal health and noticed a difference in my energy and stamina levels almost immediately. These herbs are about as pure as they get and I like that they are all vegetarian, no fillers and alcohol free. Gaia herbs are the best in my mind.

Very effective!

Reviewer2371746님께서 3 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have been using this product for seven months now and it is very effective for giving the support needed for my overactive adrenals. I have fewer spikes and episodes of nervousness when using this consistently. I would recommend this to anyone dealing with adrenal issues. It is pure and easily digestible.

AWESOME!!

Reviewer1057804님께서 12 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I love this product! I am using it for adrenal fatigue and it has worked wonders for me! Definitely the best thing I have tried. I am on my second bottle and will continue to use it. So happy to have found this...it does what it claims.

Excellent Product

Reviewer1854284님께서 7 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have been taking this product for a number of months now and this was actually prescribed by a physician. It certainly has helped my adrenal problems as well as my allergies.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good for your nerves and your figure

Reviewer1593875님께서 4 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I don't think this product is enough on its own, but if you actively try to practise relaxation etc, this is a really good product to support you with that. I was going through a really bad high-stress, no-sleep period, and after starting this supplementation it's been a lot easier to stay at an optimal energy level and sleep enough. I also need less coffee to stay alert, and I can see my abs again. Super! :)

i love this product

5459192060227486081님께서 7 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I buy these on iherb as i order other things that are more expensive in australia and i was looking for a good adrenal herbal formula - a blogger had recommended them upon taking a look at the reviews it seemed a good option to order...well... i love these liquid phyto caps - i really noticed a difference when i ran out - and in stressful times and when i am up cooking all night or at my desk to stupid hours it really makes a difference and soothes the trauma i am creating for my body! so anecdotally i say these are fantastic ...i sometimes also use some adrenal cortex from thorne and i drink teas with tulsi and lavender - and sometimes i really try to just get to bed on time and rest and meditate and do yoga and all the other things that support the adrenals - i herb you are awesome!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

My holistic gave me this

Reviewer1558522님께서 2 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I find that it really helps my energy. I take 3 in the morning and 3 in the afternoon.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Anthony Williams recommended product - excellent!

4704344410793557093님께서 8 20, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I found this product excellent in effectiveness, increasing physical energy. However you have to take 4 a day so one bottle of 60 doesn't last long and needs to be factored into your order.

1-10 / 37