KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

CFS Symtoms

Reviewer2651111님께서 1 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product has helped my Chronic Fatigue Symtpoms in a profound way. I'm almost back to normal. I've also been off sugar and all gluten and taking Threelac to get rid of my chronic candida symptoms which also contributed to my CFS. I strongly suggest giving both products a try. Be patient. I was taking Adrenal Health for about a month and then noticed the difference it made. CFS is a horrible and debilitating condition. You must combine supplementation with a good diet i.e. avoiding sugar, gluten and dairy. Good luck.

I Love This Brand

Reviewer1892345님께서 12 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This stuff has been a godsend. After just one bottle (plus daily exercise - walking in the park) my adrenals calmed down and stopped causing me stress and fatigue. My adrenals now are in much better shape . . . but whenever I run out of the Liquid Phyto-Caps I can start to feel a bit of the old burning and stress coming back. So that's when I jump online and reorder. Thanks to iHerb for the great savings.

Pleased

Reviewer1687216님께서 2 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I wasn't expecting much since I'm going out on a limb to 'treat' what I suspect is Adrenal Fatigue. And, the first recommendation was that I drop all caffeine (horror of horrors!). This definitely cleared my head and gave me the mental boost that I needed. I won't say it gave me energy, but definitely got rid of the brain fog. I do find it keeps me awake at night if I take it too late though. I also found my mood to be improved and overall that I'm more mellow which translates to less impatience with the kids. That is a wonderful thing since I'm home on maternity leave right now. I take 3 caps in morning, 3 at lunch and 1 at dinner (since the baby thinks midnight is bedtime). I did find it worked in conjunction nicely with the Adrenaplex, which gave me more of the physical energy that I need.

Great if you are HYPER Adrenal

Reviewer1821759님께서 6 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

If you have HIGH Cortisol or are in early stages of Adrenal Stress, this is a great product - but Holy Basil has a Cortisol-lowering effect and should be avoided in Adrenal Fatigue/Burnout (low Cortisol)...

Wonderful wonderful wonderful

Reviewer3080687님께서 5 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've been too tired for too long, and adding this to my routine has been a real energy boost. I have more pep in my step for sure, Thanks for keeping good products in your store!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Nourishing to the adrenals and good support.

NATURALINSPIRATIONSTATION님께서 2 02, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have used this product for the last few months for adrenal fatigue. This is has had a VERY noticeable impact on my health and the state of my mental health. I feel more energised, lighter and happier since taking this product. I haven't crashed in the weeks since I started taking this product. Great nourishing supplement for adrenal fatigue! Well worth it and I highly recommend this product for anyone with adrenal fatigue issues.

Life Changer

5648155908964111973님께서 2 05, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I will not live without this, ever again. My health has done a 180 for the better this year since getting on Adrenal support. I absolutely recommend this product.

Great product

4844401842532124380님께서 1 10, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have just ordered my second bottle of this product. I had initially purchased it because I was having a lot of anxiety daily, and also would overreact to certain situations that would not have stressed me previously. Having stress is not healthy and I wanted to do something (naturally) about it. I have consistently been taking these as per the instructions, and found that they worked fairly quickly. I find that I am not reacting negatively to a lot of triggers anymore, and my mood has generally been more upbeat.

energy

5606598651288594276님께서 1 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

These are really great for energy when you have adrenal fatigue. Keep in mind these are very strong and some people are sensitive to Rhodiola. I took 3 pills first day (2 morning, 1 afternoon) and during my afternoon workout I got a very high uncomfortable pulse. You need to work your way up with these so start low on one pill a day and then add to it after some days. I even read about people splitting the pills here among the reviews. Anyway, really great supplement and highly recommended! 5 star if they would include careful dosage protocols on the bottle.

Great Support Against Adrenal Fatigue / Chronic Stress Recovery

5291263403214788539님께서 10 27, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I am quite amazed with how this concoction works its magic in the background. Don't expect miracles as it isn't a pharmaceuthical pill to solve your problems instantly, I know I was about to give up taking this at some point. However, if you do persist with no more than the recommended dosage, you will start getting a lot more stable and non-reactive to events. Some things used to throw me into plain panic attacks, but after a while on taking this I no longer seem to get ajitated as much. Of course, you need to make permanent changes in your lifestyle and work on many levels to restore your adrenal balance, but what I'm getting at, is not to give up on this great herbal medicine as it tends to act slowly and not so obviously. Highly recommend. Thanks to iHerb for sending it so quickly!