KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Обычный лист малины

arturK님께서 5 19, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Не уверен, что это можно назвать чаем, просто обычный высушенный измельченный лист малины (естественно, ягодного вкуса нет даже близко, обычная горькая аптечная трава). Купил упаковку - огромная, что с нею делать в таком количестве, даже не представляю. Добавляю к травяному чаю. К качеству никаких претензий нет. Если данная информация была Вам полезна, нажмите, пожалуйста, кнопку 'Да' внизу. Отзывы о использовании других продуктов можно найти на моей странице (ссылка рядом со звёздочками, сверху).

Smells & taste real good

Reviewer2010409님께서 1 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Will continue to buy this brand. Taste really good. I drink this tea mainly to help strengthen my womb as I usually have bad cramps and pms 2 weeks before menses. My cycle is around 35 days, however, after drinking this everyday for 3 weeks, my menses came in 22 days. I think it is regulating my cycle. Will continue to drink and see what happens in the next few cycles.

Good stuff

Reviewer2669743님께서 12 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This stuff is good for pregnancy, strengthen uteurs. For the recipe to be used before, during after pregnancy. Susan Weed Recipe... 1 oz (1 cup or so) Raspberry leaves in a quart Jar, Pour over boiling water. Let set 4-8 hours. Drink 1 cup 1st trimester, 2 cups 2nd Trimester, 3 cups 3rd Trimester During Labor, 1 cup leaves to 2 cups water. Steep 30 minutes and drink, for less pain and fast delivery. A midwife said, Anything less than 1/2 cup red raspberry leaves to a quart isnt enough to work! GOogle the Red Raspberry Leaf Tribe for lots more info. You will get the most results with using 1 cup red raspberry leaf to a quart of water at least through the last several weeks, work up to that much through the whole pregnancy. Take with Magnesium or cramp bark if you have too many braxton hicks.

fresh

Reviewer1745533님께서 5 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

opening the bag was like stepping out into my garden

завышенный в 2.5 раза шиппинг-вес

Ansedge님께서 4 19, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

нормальный лист малины, за зиму почти всю упаковку употребила. но почему 453 г с шиппинг-весом 1.12 кг??? пакет обычный, большой, но легкий, сама упаковка весит почти ничего...

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Met Expectations and then some!

Reviewer1376235님께서 7 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have been looking for a raspberry tea grown in the USA. A major herb company for bulk herbs gets their tea from other countries and the raspberry tea is bitter. I was delightfully surprised at how good this tea is.I can tell it's very fresh. I will get it here as long as I can, and as long as the price stays reasonable. Frontier natural products are fast becoming a favoriter of mine for bulk herbs.

листья малины

4794705667036870210님께서 3 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

прекрасный чай, упаковка просто огромная, хватит надолго

お産が軽くなるとの情報で

Reviewer1121428님께서 2 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

出産に備えて購入しました。 モロモロしているので、知り合いにあげたら、カビが生えてるのかと思ったと言われました。 ハーブティーは色々飲んでいるのですが、比較的癖のないハーブだと思います。飲みやすいです。

Raspberry Leaves Purchased for horse use - Canada shipping

Reviewer2895573님께서 8 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I actually purchased these for my horse after doing some research on calming hormones in over-active geldings. The shipping to Canada was fast (just over a week) and there were not extra fees charged (brokerage ect). The product was nicely packaged and fresh and just what I expected! The product has worked amazing on my horse & I think I will continue to use it and am tempted to make a tea for myself they smell so good!

For Use in Horses

4613176373984904436님께서 10 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

For half the cost or less of Mare Magic, which has the main ingredient of red raspberry leaves, we buy this product for mares in our barn who act 'mareish', ie: cranky, mean or crampy. Red raspberry leaves help tone the uterus and relieve discomfort. I have a lesson horse who is very sweet and she suffers from bad cramps. And there are a couple horses here with just plain bad attitudes, including a gelding, that receive this in their daily ration. They actually love the stuff and look forward to it in their feed bowl. It is economical to buy this way vs. the brand name item packaged specifically for horses. It is safe to use when used correctly. As with any herb, you could do harm with overdosing. We use the same tiny scoop that comes with Mare Magic to feed this product now. Its probably equivalent to like a tablespoon, and you don't pack it, just give it loosely.