KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

毎朝のパンに

Reviewer2362104님께서 1 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

もう10年以上、毎朝パンにオリーブオイルをつけて食べていたのですが、試しにこちらのオイルを使ってみたところ、勝手にウエストがくびれてきました。ナッツの香りで不味くはないです。産後のぽっこりお腹はもう諦めていたのに、効果に驚きました。次回は最大ボトルの購入決定!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

This oil went bad soon..

Reviewer2229373님께서 10 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This oil went bad 5-6 weeks after opening, allthough I kept it refridgerated after opening. The bottle says 8 weeks.

Can't live without it

5102464968808236375님께서 11 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I love Udos Oil!!! I've only been using this oil 2x tablespoons a day for over a week and I can already feel and see the benefits. I did order the largest 32 oz bottle from iherb but It must of smashed during shipment and it never made it to my door. Iherb customer service team were very helpful and efficient at refunding me my money back. I have ordered the smaller bottle again, I just hope they pack it well enough to reach Dubai!

Gross Taste

4684294166063330249님께서 2 24, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This oil should be used in an interrogation room. It's that hard core. Strong, Nasty, and Unapologetic. I know its healthy, but I think I will throw it away; It's just taking up space. I can't say it has a good earthy taste. Will not repurchase ever!

Super

Reviewer3153177님께서 11 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Denne oljen er super:)

Udo's oil

Reviewer1524440님께서 3 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Highly Recommended!

Reviewer1685008님께서 11 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Probably the best omega blend!

Reviewer3198646님께서 10 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I believe this is the best one out there. The ratio is important, and I think this matched my diett nicely because I don't eat a lot of fish. I take a table spoon every day, and mye joints feel smoother somehow. Go buy!

so far so good

5279112126722373932님께서 10 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Having it almost month, and i've ate is 2 TS per day. Skin is clear than ever but hair loss is still on gpoing, trying to eat as salad oil continuously.

Udo's

4687412982269052732님께서 4 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Udo's is an outstanding source of essential fatty acids. The product shipped was fresh and arrived quickly. Thanks!

1-10 / 16