KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

cold pressed sunflower oil

Reviewer3347220님께서 9 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

the product is O.K., but actually the price is too high as the product is product of China.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

good taste but not exellent

Reviewer1571782님께서 2 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

i hoped that the taste would be better. it is not the same i usually purchased in my country. Russia makes the best Unrefined sunflower oil ever! since it is hard to find something close to the original taste aim happy with it any way. it is better than nothing!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

going to make cleansing oil,

Reviewer1590594님께서 11 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

organic, contained in glass bottle. I am going to make a cleansing oil with other ingredients I got from iherb.com. If you have oily skin, try to use sunflower oil or grape seed oil.If you search recipe for cleansing oil on google, it's so easy to make and doesn't take too much stuff so try it. Cleansing oil is the best to remove makeup residue and oil on your skin.

Oil cleansing method

5684332473418917167님께서 2 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I use a combination of this and jojoba oil to cleanse my face everyday and have been very happy with the results.

Love this sunflower oil!

5027971498750485465님께서 3 30, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I looked everywhere for the right kind of sunflower oil to use on my face for the oil cleansing method. This kind seemed a little pricey to me but bc it was cold pressed, organic and unrefined it was worth it. No issues with this product. Was worried the smell would bother me but even in my 1st trimester of pregnancy no issues. This kept for me for 5 months in the fridge before I noticed it was starting to smell and go bad. By that time I had used almost all of it anyway so I wasn't particularly concerned.

Great Sunflower oil

Reviewer1275622님께서 8 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I use Sunflower oil on my hair as a pre-conditioner. My long & thick hair is bouncy and silky after washing and blow drying. I've received many compliments. Thanks to the many healthy products iherb offers. Thank you so much!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Flora, cert. organic sunflower oil

Reviewer3180406님께서 7 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I use this for Oil Pulling. Its not harsh. Has a good flavor.

nice...

5195971174705225336님께서 6 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The flavor is nice, the value is good.

OG Sunflower Body Oil

Reviewer1790933님께서 3 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

From Oregon: What a whole body oil treat! I use it after I shower to soothe and moisturize dry skin. It applies easily and smells just like fresh fragrant sunflower oil. Will experiment with a new og oil when I'm all out!

Love the taste