Crunchy and tasty!

Posted by Crocozabra on Nov 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like the chocolate taste of this flax granola! It's crunchy and delicious just the way your cereal should be!:) It has some big pieces but it doesn't actually bother my teeth. Also it's very nutritious and filling. I add it to plain yogurt.

Lovely rich chocolate

Posted by ekstravirgin on Oct 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The flavour is wonderful, and the granola is lovely and filling. This is great

Yummy and soft! Love it!

Posted by Jarousek on Nov 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

When I first discovered this brand I fell instantly in love with it. Great taste, soft, gluten free, HFCS free,no chemicals or additives like in all conventional cereals. Chocolate flavor is another bonus to add some variety. I just wish, they would make it in a bigger packages. Now I have to buy three at a time.

Delicious and chunky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this granola! It's got a unique flax taste that mixes really well with the chocolate. I don't find the large pieces to be an issue.

good but

Posted by Mushie on Sep 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this product is quite enjoyable however for it to be chocolate chunks it was awfully cinnamony i dont mind cinnamon but i expected it to be a bit more chocolatey than cinnamony

Chocolate Flax Granola

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Yummy

Flax4Life, Flax Granola, Chunky Chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Taste great but too hard for my kids.

Chunky

Posted by anettemostad on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste, only problem is some of the pieces is to big and are hard to part.

Just OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't that impressed with this granola. It does have more of a cinnamon flavor than a chocolate flavor. It's not that crunchy. I was hoping for more crunch.