KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 17
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

excellent product for menopausal symptoms

Reviewer1761129님께서 8 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I ordered this product in order to control hot flashes that were occurring every 2 hours. Because I am unable to take hormones or any natural phytoestrogens, this product offered what I needed. Within 3 days, all hot flashes and night sweats have ceased and I am sleeping extremely well. This product is natural and the research on it is well documented. I am a nurse and have already recommended this product to others.

Помогают

-Lena-님께서 7 22, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Совсем недавно начала ощущать всю прелесть приливов, потения по ночам и беспокойного сна. Я уже как-раз в том прелестном "переходном" возрасте, когда из женщины получается бабушка :)) Где-то на третьей упаковке и с увеличением до двух капсул утром и двух вечером, стало легче. Приливы есть, но очень незначительные. Спать стала достаточно спокойно, без ненужных пробуждений среди ночи. Т.е., вполне достойные капсулы. Рекомендую.

Menopause

5720756369693792555님께서 12 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product is very good to releave the night sweat.

Top Quality Product

Reviewer2924771님께서 9 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Purchased this for my wife and she has very favorable results! Will continue to purchase this product.

Great, Fast Service

BarbaraAnn님께서 5 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

So happy with iHerb. I received my order super fast, it arrived 2 days after I placed the order and it was packaged very securely. Their website is very user friendly and their inventory & prices are amazing. I will definately order from iHerb again. Thank You iHerb.com

GOOD HELP IN WOMAN LIFE

4821491302289641341님께서 3 25, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I HAVE USE THIS MANY YEARS AND IT HELPS WELL PRE-MENOPAUSE SYMPTOMS,WHEN I HAVE A LITTLE PAUSE THE SYMPTOMS COME BACK. I CAN NOT TAKE PHARMACY HORMONS,BUT THIS HELPS WELL AND NO SIDE EFFECTS WILL NOT HAVE COME TO ME,IT IS SAFE WITH HEALTHY FOOD AND LIVING SUPPORT ALSO WOMAN LIFE.

Femarelle

Reviewer1446723님께서 1 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have taken Femarelle for several years now. Found it does help with hot flashes, because when I stopped taking them for a while the flashes came back. Don't know if it works for bone health.

Radical hope

4699964946546798649님께서 7 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have fracture level osteoporosis, which causes pain in my leg bones. After taking Femarelle for a couple of weeks, I see a difference in how I feel, how my skin looks and have reduced pain in my legs. But I will not know if it is actually helping to rebuild bone until my next density test.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

El mejor para la menopausia

iHerb 고객님께서 4 29, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Lo llevo usando de forma habitual durante los 2 últimos años y, en mi opinión, es el mejor producto para combatir los síntomas de la menopausia.

review of femarelle

Reviewer3025574님께서 4 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Over priced and under studied.

1-10 / 17