KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가
평가
1-4 / 4
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Fit well for yellowish skin-tone

5336664820154362488님께서 10 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Fit well for yellowish skin-tone

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Идеальный тон

leemonkat님께서 8 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Долго на глаз подбирала базовый оттенок и не ошиблась. Цвет нейтральный, подходит для вашей кожи, если обычно вы пользуетесь оттенком Ivory 2. Хорошо выравнивает текстуру и тон кожи, лицо выглядит свежее. Вместе с ним использую Everyday Minerals, Face Bronzer, Soft Bronzer и Everyday Minerals, Face, Lucent Powder, Pearl Beige, для создания светотеневого рисунка.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Love it, but not the best for dry skin.

4839980125456017446님께서 3 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

While this product doesn't scream "perfect", it's one of the best foundations I've ever used. In the past I've gone with liquid foundations so this was a switch over for me. It feels lightweight, and can be used underneath concealer or another product, or all on it's on which is what I do most days. If I want more coverage in certain areas, I just use a smaller brush. My only problem:i f your skin is dry, you're going to want to properly moisturize beforehand. I used it this morning and noticed my skin was flaking by the time I got to work. I look forward to trying other products by this company. I love that they're vegan and use relatively few ingredients in their products.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Пудра

4918546992961043610님께서 12 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Хорошая,закажу еще.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-4 / 4