KO
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

любовь с первого прикосновения)

chicblesk님께서 3 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Необыкновенной мягкости ворс, можно просто бесконечно ей водить по лицу и млеть) Вообще кисть очень функциональна: я использую для подчеркивания скул, и для вуали. Стоит сказать о дизайне, все-таки очень приятно иметь у себя не просто очередную удобную кисточку, но настоящую игрушку)

Perfect Contouring Brush - Alternative To NARS Ita Brush

lillysbeautyspot님께서 10 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

There is nothing other to say than that this brush is the most perfect brush for contouring; after seeing so many positive reviews for the NARS Brush I knew I had to get it but was out off by the price. I then came across this brush and knew straight away I had to add it to my collection of brushes and it hasn't disappointed. Perfect for contouring, high listing and powdering and makes contouring the nose super easy! A must-have brush; also have to say that the Everyday Minerals Brushes are super soft, definitely recommend purchasing the entire collection! :)

FINALLY!

5142452236420958458님께서 9 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I was really excited to see this brand on iHerb because I've been wanting this brush for a while. I am glad I bought it! It is so soft, and gets color just where I want it really well. I use this as a highligher brush, and it gives me just enough highlight on my cheeks. I definitely will be trying more brushes (and maybe even the makeup) from this brand!

Muy suave

Elisabb님께서 12 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

No es una brocha imprescindible, pero si es muy suave, y no ha perdido ningún pelo. La utilizo para cuando quiero marcar bien el contorno

Clon de la ita de Nars

DrusiladaMakeup님께서 10 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Muy buena brocha, muy suave y sintética, sirve para aplicar polvos sueltos, polvos de sol, colorete e incluso iluminador

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

good

Reviewer1519237님께서 10 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

good for applying bronzer, soft, doesn't irritate my skin, but a little pricy

Great brush

MentaPiperita님께서 9 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I like this brush, the fibers are very soft and dense. The handle can be a bit weird to hold at first but you get used to it. It's great for applying powder and also for traveling because of it's compact size. I think it would be perfect for applying blush and contouring too, you'll get a very defined shape effortlessly.

得心應手!

milkmilky님께서 10 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

廢話少講吧,重點打亮鼻樑非常得心應手!

NARS dupe

Reviewer2160860님께서 9 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

It's very comparable to NARS contouring brush for less then half the price. Not perfect, but it gets the job done. In my humble opinion, it should be denser.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

almost dupe for nars ita

5456244728058469309님께서 10 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

A tad too soft but feels wonderful on skin For cream and powder contouring - although easier with powder as its on the softer side Still very good brush for contouring! Have to be careful when washing it as it has no ferrul

1-10 / 29