KO
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Reviewer3339977님께서 1 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product is absolutely excellent. It works exactly as it advertises. Due to hormonal changes, maintaining a healthy yeast balance is a challenge for me. This is now my number 1 solution whenever needed. I highly recommend this product. The quality and value are outstanding!

Ten stars for this!

From-the-Inside-Out님께서 8 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I cannot tell you how much better I feel after doing this candida cleanse....unbelievable! If I could give it ten stars I would!

enzymatic therapy

Reviewer1549232님께서 11 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I just finished the 10 day supply and am very happy with the results. I would recommend this product to anyone with yeast imbalance.

worked great

Reviewer2759122님께서 2 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

seemed to work fine. the body feels healthier and much less gas. during the therapy i tasted/burped the origano oil which is in the capsules for the first five days, that was the only bad thing. i just think the therapy might be too short, i guess, if it would be three weeks insted of 10 days, it would be better.

Satisfied and yeast free

Reviewer2101520님께서 12 28, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Works great! I've tried this and YeastCleanse. This is definately the one to use to jump start the detox!

イースト菌・ カンジダ菌  集中クレンジング用

loveearth님께서 9 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

慢性的なカンジダ症ではない方、 季節の変わり目などで 少しバランスを崩してる方、 抗生物質摂取後の腸内菌バランスの回復などの短期集中ケア向きのセット という感じの 10日間の集中クレンジングプログラム。 中身の成分は、とてもバランスよく配合されています。  ただ私には、 体感するまでには期間が短かすぎて いまいち解りにくかったですね・・・。 なので ★4つです。

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Not miraculous but didn't hurt either.

Reviewer1674947님께서 7 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Didn't experience anything earth shaking. Easy to tolerate. Wasn't tied to the bathroom while taking. Ended switching probiotic to another brand as I wasn't getting the full results I wanted. You get what you pay for I think.

Did not work for me

Reviewer2807818님께서 3 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Normally I like Enzymatic Therapy but this product I did not like. First, the "yeast balance" pills you are supposed to take Days 1-5 are supposed to be enteric-coated, meaning they pass through your stomach and are released into the intestine. After 5 minutes I started burping up the taste of these pills, so my guess is they were dissolving right away. It's a shame - I needed this to work.

Excellent

Reviewer2203693님께서 6 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Worked well and quickly without die off/Herxheimer effects

very good