KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Best Co-Q10 on the market

Reviewer2061099님께서 1 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have tried several different brands and forms of Co-Q10 and Vitaline chewable is the best so far. It absorbs quickly and gives you an instant sense of energy. The tablets are pleasant tasting and dissolve well. If I take this daily, I definately notice a difference. More expensive, it's true, but worth it.

Ms.

Reviewer1752686님께서 1 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The best CoQ10 on the market

great product

Reviewer1875930님께서 10 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Perhaps, the best COQ10 on the market.

Good product

Reviewer2898457님께서 3 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My husband had been using this product for only two weeks when his irregular, and slow heartbeat returned to normal! It is amazing. When I asked our doctor what he thought, he said "I take 100 mg. every day myself!" Now three months later his heartbeat is still in the noraml range every time we check, and it rarely skips a beat. He is 83 years old! People who want to know more should read the book "The Sinatra Solution" by Doctor S. Sinatra, a cariologist from Connecticut. This supplement saved him from having to have a pace maker installed. thanks.

Удобная форма приёма Q10

olshin님께서 11 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Этот Q10 очень удобно принимать. Я не умею глотать таблетки, как и моя бабушка. Жевательные таблетки, да ещё и с приятным вкусом - наш вариант. Эффект чувствуется, сердце стало лучше работать.

tasty chewable

Reviewer3329627님께서 3 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I get very tired of taking pills (supplements). Someone gave me a sample packet of these tablets in 3 flavors at a store health fair - 1 each orange, maple nut & chocolate. The maple nut was my favorite flavor, so I bought a bottle from iHerb. 100mg of CoQ10 in a tasty, chewable tablet.

CoQ10

Reviewer1062827님께서 2 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great, as usual!

Tasty and Brainy

Reviewer3350679님께서 11 17, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I hope it is as good for you as it tastes!

Jesmbe

Reviewer1750393님께서 7 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Nice Taste!

MM Good

Reviewer1186233님께서 5 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Since I don't swallow pills, these chewable CoQ10's work for me, and they allow me to take 10mg Lipitor without the aches and pains that I previously couldn't tolerate. Guess according to the label, my brain and heart are better for it also. The price is right at iHerb and the shipping is fast. I'm hoping to be able to also purchase some of the other supplements that I take from iHerb.

1-10 / 19