KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Good stuff

Reviewer1785576님께서 6 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have taken various resveratrol supplements over the years and have had the best results with this product. I have even acted as my own "test subject" and started and stopped using the product to validate the results. I can honestly say, I can feel the difference. My energy and alertness levels are much higher. This is good stuff and now take it every day.

Excellent

Reviewer1143909님께서 11 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have an underactive thyroid and I accidentally discovered that this product boosts my energy tremendously. This is the only resveratrol product that has this effect on me. The difference is like that between day and night. I'm never going to stop taking it.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Caution if you have migraines

Reviewer2452252님께서 8 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product contains maltodextrin (free glutamic acid source) and gave me migraines.

Great for circulation

Reviewer2626043님께서 10 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have been taking this product for three years now. I have had two operations on my legs for circulation problems and endured constant swelling for years. Since taking this product swelling has all but disappeared. Can't attribute it to anything other than resveratrol.

very satisfied

Reviewer1183217님께서 11 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

this brand seems to really offer what it promises in regards to it bearing more Resveratrol than others. I opened one capsule to find the extract. It's definitely very concentrated red grape extract. I certainly recommend it.

Отличный продукт!

yulyika님께서 4 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Беру для папы как общеукрепляющую добавку. После трех месяцев употребления обратила внимание, что седые волосы стали заметно темнее и исчезла обычная быстрая утомляемость.

Discovering RESVERATROL

Reviewer1070204님께서 2 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Feeling Much better, blood levels better

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

A MOST EXCELLENT RESVERATROL PRODUCT!

Reviewer2626270님께서 7 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Some say that Resveratrol may help with male "menopause" issues by acting as an aromatase inhibitor, thus helping to prevent excess estradiol as men age. This may operate in synergy with "Bio-DIM" products such as ARG-54140.

Great source

Reviewer2653144님께서 12 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

From my research one of the most potent cost effective capsules on the market. Unfortunately I'm currently taking only two a day. From what I understand 4-6 a day would be much more helpful.

Great product

Reviewer2193872님께서 9 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

No side effect at all with 2 per day, excellent effect on skin.

1-10 / 30