KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 16
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

So far my favorite theanine

Reviewer1139510님께서 10 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I don't know why these would work any better than another brand of pretty much the same thing but for some reason they do.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Effective Relaxant

Reviewer2666562님께서 1 27, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product noticeably calms my nerves and helps me get to sleep. The effect is noticeable within about 20 minutes. I find it most effective when I take it on an empty stomach.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

мне подошел

kastanka님께서 3 05, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Уже давно экспериментирую с препаратами по поводу легкой формы депрессии. Многое мне не подошло совсем, но этот оказался одним из лучших! Принимаю вместе с комплексом витаминов Б, но помогает точно именно тианин. Мне очень понравилось его действие, повышается работоспособность, причем очень ощутимо, прибавляется энергия, выравнивается настроение. Но при этом нет такой излишней эйфоричности, какая у меня бывает от сам-е, и нет слишком сильного бодряка, сон не страдает. Лично мне подошло идеально. Хочу попробовать повысить немного дозу.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

brings a bit of peace

Reviewer1908266님께서 3 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I like to take one in the evening as a way of de-stressing a little. The caps seem to work well against tension, but the effect is subtle. I seem to do better with them than without them. I trust Enzymatic Therapy to provide quality.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

better than Lunesta

Reviewer1760262님께서 6 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

These work great for helping me relax enough to be able to fall sleep. They also make me calmer, so if I wake up, I am able to fall asleep again within a minute or two. This was not the case with Lunesta. They are also wonderful for staying calm during the day. I take 100 mg for daytime use and 400 mg for sleep. They work so well on my fiance that he cannot take them during the day, and only needs 100mg to fall asleep.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Works for me

Reviewer1487592님께서 3 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I was recommended to take these to keep stress down. I can tell a calmness difference when i take these as opposed to when i dont take them.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Helps stress

Reviewer2363248님께서 8 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This produt does seem to help my stress level. My husband and I kept 4 of the grandchildren for 10 days over the summer and I survived by taking 3 of these a day. It did seem to help keep me sane.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

I'm so relaxed!

Reviewer2575513님께서 4 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great product for helping with stress and sleep. It's much more subtle than pharma drugs and helps to keep the edge off.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Can't beat it

Reviewer1888174님께서 2 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Has Suntheaninie, same as most theanine supplements, but with great Enzymatic Therapy name

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good Product

Reviewer1005432님께서 4 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Helps to relax me. I can definitely notice a difference when I don't take it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 16

1 2