KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가
평가
1-10 / 36
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Not your father's fiber

alloriginal님께서 5 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This stuff is excellent. It tastes good, is not lumpy or gritty, and works as intended. I use a serving every afternoon on an empty stomach and it really works for me. Wife loves it too! This does exactly what you WANT it to do, and it's tasty and economical. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

충격적인 맛.

Reviewer2577672님께서 11 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

리뷰에 맛있다고 해서 샀는데 충격적인 맛때문에 리뷰남겨요. 다 먹고 난 체리쥬스 컵에 물을 부었는데 그 밍밍한 맛에 젤리화 된 물이랄까..게다가 껄끄러운 가루까지.. 외국사람들 입맛엔 괜찮은건지.. 아님 식이섬유가 다 그런건지...,설록 식이섬유 먹다가 넘 비싸서 사봤는데 당분간은 적응하느라 힘들듯.. 효과는 한번밖에 안 먹어봐서 모르겠지만.. 하여간 맛은 그렇다는 거 참고하시기...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Yikes! No No NO!

SkippyGurl님께서 7 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

It doesn't taste like my beloved orange fibogel in both taste and texture.. It tastes sandy n gross. I won't touch it again... What a waste.. Well.. the search goes on...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Glucomannan Not For Me

RubiesHealth님께서 3 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is one of the few products I have to stop half-way. The bloating and flatulence I experienced went beyond tolerance to offensive. I am very adventurous with fiber blends and have experienced all the ingredients in the list except glucomannan. I am the minority who suffer the side effects of glucomannan - gas, bloating, and purging diarrhea/constipation. I do not have IBS.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

this is a great fiber supplement

Reviewer3237805님께서 10 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

easier to drink than any other I have tried, and I feel it "absorbes toxins" better, because my skin is clearer when I take it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Smooth in Every Way

Reviewer2580814님께서 4 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Smooth mixing, smooth going down -- and, I think you know the rest.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

tastes great and works very well

Reviewer3288168님께서 4 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

..tastes very good. doesn't upset my tummy. I like it and will order more.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Easy to use!

Reviewer1019740님께서 3 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This tastes like koolaid! It mixes easily, tastes good and it works. Gentle too.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Fiber Fusion fabulous!

Reviewer2278888님께서 3 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This Fiber Fision has helped me greatly. The taste is incredibly good.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

product and service review

Reviewer1753398님께서 1 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I like this product alot and will order again from you your service was out standing.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 36

1 2 3 4