KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 27
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Reviewer3112496님께서 6 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have tried a few digestive enzymes and this is by far the most effective and value for money. iherb has the best price and customer service. Products tried so far: Garden of Life Ω-Zyme Ultra, Rainbow Light Advanced Enzyme System, Rainbow Light Enzymend, Now Foods Optimal Digestive System)

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

I have used this for years

Reviewer3170662님께서 11 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I started using this digestive enzyme 12 years ago and it is still the best one for me. A good comprehensive enzyme.

Best enzyme

Reviewer1404401님께서 7 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have been using this for 2-3 months and like it. Used to take mega-zyme from the same company. It worked too but I like this better. It is quicker, and as a capsule, I think more is absorbed. As usual, iHerb has a good price and great service. Hope this helps.

Mealtime

Reviewer2943286님께서 3 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is the only digestive enzyme that agrees with me, I am grateful that you carry it. when I ran out, and had to eat without it, I noticed what a huge difference it makes! I also love that it is vegetarian, because I do not tolerate ox bile or pancreatin from animal sources, both of which are often found in digestive enzymes.

Great Product and Cheep from I Herb

Reviewer2280023님께서 1 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

These make any meal easier to digest and are completely plant based! Go out to Denny's, eat a huge meal, pop 8 of these during the meal, and you'll feel like you have the digestion of a teenager! Really!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Makes a big difference with my digestion

Reviewer1703685님께서 11 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I was diagnosed with non-specific gastroparesis and GERD and decided to try enzymes for the first time. I was wary at first that they would help but I have noticed a very big difference with my digestion. It does sometimes make my stomach gurgle a lot at times, but I notice more movement in my digestive tract since using this product and haven't used my Prilosec since using this product. Great Price on this product compared to health food stores!!

Great Enzymes

Reviewer1708333님께서 6 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have tried many different types of enzymes nnd I have noticed the best results with CompieteGest; Thanks.

Рекомендую принимать

Reviewer2112458님께서 6 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Очень хорошие энзимы по очень хорошей цене.

Digestive problems helped

Reviewer2081396님께서 11 27, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product definitely helps me with digestive problems. It was recommended by my MD to take digestive enzymes and my Naturopath to take them within a specific criteria of ingredients. This product fits the bill and does a great job for me.

Go to enzyme

Reviewer1052411님께서 8 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Take 2 with each meal and have better digestion with all foods. Also take 1 between meals for the systemic effect. Random lumps and bumps (old scar tissue) are diminishing in size, so it is working for me.

1-10 / 27