KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 16
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Really helps

Reviewer3053733님께서 12 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My vision is much sharper when I take this. When I forget for a few days my vision gets weaker. It is a tiny capsule and easy to swallow.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Excellent Blood Pressure Regulator

Reviewer2017919님께서 1 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Occasional high B/P is a thing of the past for me. I take it once daily and my B/P has remained in the 120 /70 range ever since !

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Works for my friend and client

Reviewer2855989님께서 4 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is especially good as part of a protocol for keep diastolic blood pressure in reasonable bounds.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Gene switcher

Reviewer2685501님께서 1 25, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great hi-quality product that switches on the genes to maintain normal/low BP. Combined w/battery of other cardiovascular products it keeps the olde ticker purring like a Ferrari.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

An interesting discovery

Reviewer3352780님께서 11 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This herb has proven to be an interesting discovery. Subtle, but discernible when taken over time, its ability to gradually whittle away at appetite has been surprisingly effective.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

ENSYMATIC THERAPY COLEUS FORSKOHLII

Reviewer2863729님께서 5 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

MY EYE DOCTOR RECOMMENDED I TAKE THIS PRODUCT AS MY EYES WERE BORDERLINE FOR HAVING GLAUCOMA. WHEN I WENT FOR MY NEXT CHECK UP, MY PRESSURE WAS DOWN 1 POINT IN EACH EYE. I HAD TROUBLE FINDING THIS PRODUCT AT GNC OR OTHER SUPPLEMENT STORES. YOU HAD IT AND THE PRICE ISN'T BAD.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Хороший тестобустер по приемлимой цене.

4668226808752091064님께서 1 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Хороший тестобустер по приемлимой цене. Использовал при диете лингейнз вместе с 7-кето, - с ними на диете легче. Форсколин и тестостерон поддержит и жирок потопит.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Help for many ailments

Reviewer1055106님께서 2 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

In accordance with scientific research this product has been helpful for me in a variety of health issues: Asthma, high blood sugar, high blood pressure, visceral fat and hypothyroidism. Customer in Sweden.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Coleus Forskohil product

Reviewer1251560님께서 9 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I'll probably reorder. I'm thought I try the productafter reading about it in a Men's publication

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

More Than I Expected

Reviewer2472747님께서 4 23, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I purchased this product for HBP issues. I have found it to lower my BP, and my ankles and hands do not swell when I eat salt; I use it 2 to 3 times daily. At this rate it is mildly laxative, but I notice my stomach is shrinking, and my appetite has decreased. Have only been using less than 1 month, but I only expect this review to get better! 1 capsule, 2-3 times daily with a meal.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 16

1 2