KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Best methylcobalamin

Reviewer1530118님께서 4 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Not all methylcobalamin is the same, there are huge differences in potency and it's not about the mg's. This is the best B12 I've tried. Most sublingual methylcobalamin has no noticeable effect on me. (No B12 alleviates my tiredness, but good B12 products make me sleep deeper.) This works better for me than some 10 mg products. Combined with some adenosylcobalamin the effect is very noticeable. Just don't chew it, but place it under your tongue or lip for maximal absorption.

Energy, finally!

Reviewer1479595님께서 4 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I definitely notice an energy increase on this. I have moderate ME/CFIDS. I take this with Solgar metafolin throughout the day, sublingually. Also, make sure you have potassium supplements on hand when you take this, to avoid getting leg cramps from low potassium. I was salt loading for orthostatic intolerance before taking this, now I am potassium loading and using only a normal amount of salt. This is a huge difference for me.

Lasts a long time

Reviewer1870531님께서 6 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Very effective, and long lasting. These do not melt in the mouth as quickly as the Jarrow methyl-B12 tablets, so I think I can absorb more of the methylcobalamin. Too bad each tablet only has 1mg of B12!

Excellent B12 for methylation

Reviewer2140768님께서 10 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Effective form of B12 that tastes great and is fast-dissolving. I chew them and let the product diffuse through the membranes of the mouth, which only takes a minute or so. I take B12 early in the day, which tends to have an energising effect. This product is invaluable if you are an under-methylator in which case you may feel fatigued, irritable, susceptible to hayfever, have elevated homocysteine and suffer from sleep problems. You might also benefit from taking extra methionine, however I would not suggest supplementing methionine in the absence of B12 plus a B-complex because B vitamins are essential in driving the methylation cycle and lowering toxic homocysteine levels.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Качественный метил В12. Пить вместе с метил фолатом.

RamRam님께서 2 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

После 40 лет почти 100% населения имеет дефицит витамина В12. Вопрос только в степени. Анализы не показатели. В крови может быть много, а он не усваивается. Метил В12 усваивается через слизистую рта напрямик в кровь и сразу клетками без преобразования в печени. Стандартно на 1000мкг Метил В12 пить 400мкг метилфолата.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

food based B-complex is working better for my energy support...

PracticalReviews님께서 10 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

i read about this product at a site forum called Phoenix Rising and decided to try it,it IS the Methyl B12 superior form but my body is not getting the energy it needs from it as it gets it from B-complex's that are based on a whole food with high B12 and not on synthetic B's.also,this product irritate my gums with its sweetener content ...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great Price!! GOOD FOR BARIATRIC PATIENTS!

Reviewer2726606님께서 1 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

These are SO much better than the other B12 "expensive" chewable recc'd to my husband by the hospital. The price is better and so it the taste!

Love this for energy and B12 levels

5708047633897475183님께서 5 02, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have a mthfr gene mutation and was recommended to use this for energy. It is fantastic! At first I only had 1 tablet, but after reading other reviews, I space out between 1-4 tablets a day, depending on how I feel. I believe you're body can't absorb too much B12 at once, hence why I like to space it out. The tablets taste nice and are easy to chew/absorb via your mouth. I just wish they sold bigger bottles of it! I highly recommend it if you need methyl b12.

Taste great - chewable

DebraLeGere님께서 10 30, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

These are chewable and taste great. Using in addition to B complex and seem to be helping with stress and energy level.

think they work

Reviewer3359533님께서 12 20, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

not a huge noticable difference, but maybe a little.

1-10 / 27