KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 19
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Prevent clumping of cancer cells

Reviewer3066986님께서 1 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I had a complete removal of a cancerous colon in 2008 with a potentially disasterous outcome. About six months before the operation I started on MCP. To date I have no evidence of metastasis . I have changed to PectaSol-C because of the research reports (HSI) and the additional substances in the product. Rod Millican Queensland Australia

Helped with detox

AbominableDeathMachine님께서 10 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I bought this product to help detoxify my body after I had a severe toxic reaction to Cipro. I take it in conjuction with selenium and kelp with iodine to clear fluoride from my system as it breaks off from the larger molecule, and to clear the by-products of cell death and (hopefully) repair.

PectaSol-C

Reviewer1326174님께서 9 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

From looking at the results of my semi-annual hair tests, I know that PectaSol-C flushes out toxic elements. It is the highest quality and also the cheapest source of citris pectin for this purpose that I have been able to find.

Great for repair

4684264014020354449님께서 12 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Ive been using this for a few days now and am slowly repairing my adrenals (following on from a bodybuilding competition) in combination with Inositol. I take it first thing in the morning to off-set any acidity. It doesnt dissolve in water very well, but it tastes quite pleasant.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

The product quality has decreased significantly

Reviewer1345719님께서 4 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The powder is much finer, difficult to dissolve and clumps when put in the water. The taste has also changed since the precious batch delivered late in 2010. It looks like the production process has changed.

psa falling

Reviewer1962376님께서 5 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I used Pectasol C for 3 months as one of a whole series of supplements and herbs and psa fell from 13.3 to 11.3 so I am quite pleased with this result.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Seems to work quite well

Reviewer3058064님께서 4 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Use this product in an effort to lower my psa. While I also altered my diet, thie product appears to be part of the solution as my psa has dropped over 2 points over the past 6 months.

Prostate

Reviewer1282693님께서 1 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is great for treating and preventing prostate C.

Great product!

Reviewer1549019님께서 7 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This has helped my husband's PSA levels to stay within the normal range.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Comes as powder - reminding me of the pharmacy of my youth

5419229055306719466님께서 10 20, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I like that this comes just as a powder (can be more pure). After mixing it with very little water it becomes easy to spoon down.

1-10 / 19