KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Vitamins for Leg Cramps

Reviewer2455120님께서 1 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

For years I sufferd from severe leg cramps, especially at night as I slept. It was common to be awakened 2-3 times per night, 7 day a week. Then I was introduced to Vital Force without iron. 4 tablets a day completely and immediately eliminated the cramps and they have not returned for approximately 10 years. Thank you Eclectic Institute for carrying this miracle vitamin and mineral supplement.

Large selection

Reviewer2106171님께서 8 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This type of supplement was recommended by my doctor since it does not contain iron. There was a large selection to choose from and this brand was the most economical at the time. I receive my prescription meds from Medco thru BC/BS. They now offer OTC drugs online. Their price for Life Force brand multi-vitamin w/o iron is $32. Here at iHerb it is $18.

Excellent money/quality ratio.

Zihuana님께서 2 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Big plus for the texture of the tablets; even though they're quite big in size they´re easy to swallow. I can even take two at the same time and that's a lot for me! So far I've been taking these for less than a month so can't really say much for the effect. But so far 'am very happy!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

OK Product but to many fillers!

5534303202323310979님께서 11 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I was disappointed in these as they had a good formula of ingredients but to many other ingredients like stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silicone dioxide and dextrin, Still finding a multi that has good ingredients without fillers and soy. Good customer service Best deliver time with DHL, Thanks iHerb for having this kind of service for Australian customers!

отличные

EvilBunny님께서 2 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Самые любимые витамины с Хёрба. Лучше я ничего не нашла. Дозировки рабочие. пили всей семьей, ни разу не заболели. Буду брать постоянно.

Great Product

Reviewer2974620님께서 1 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have been taking this supplement for several months and love it.

Vital Force Vitamin and Mineral Supplement

4905313892116702585님께서 8 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Excellent product. Have been using it for a couple of years now.

Affordable

Reviewer2185136님께서 7 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

It's very affordable and effective.

Value for money

Reviewer1265776님께서 9 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Good quality!

OK DAILY MULTIVITAMIN

MarieMR님께서 8 21, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Sure it has stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silicone dioxide.Tablet coating: (<1%): hypromellose, dextrin, medium chain triglycerides.Sure they would be better without these in them BUT so do many other multivitamins and THESE have good chelated minerals in them and balance of correct vitamins including Bioflavonoids and Betaine. Alot of the food based ones are just made with yeast so I find these better.It says to take six so the bottle will last you a month but since I take other supplements I just take 1 or 2 with at least two of my meals and I am happy. iherb has great customer service and fast deliver!Thanks!

1-10 / 12