KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Betty W

Reviewer3307223님께서 10 18, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I was introduced to Vita-Biotic many years ago and would never want to be without it. It helps with my allergies and helps keep me healthy through the flu season.

Reviewer1190538님께서 9 10, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I swear by it...when I take it religiously, I never catch a virus! Check it out - it really works.

Powerful herbal antibiotic

Reviewer2855989님께서 11 20, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Have helped a number of my clients overcome infections, including some with resistant bacterial strains with this preparation as part of the protocol.

Best Immune System Booster

Reviewer1621100님께서 11 06, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have used Vita Biotic as a immune system booster for my compromised immune system (chronic fatigue, allergies) since 1989. I have found nothing comparable. If I am having a chronic fatigue episode, combined with rest taking 4 vita biotic every 3 to 4 hours for 1 to 2 days gets my system back into balance. iHerb's service is excellent, the prices and delivery time are exceptional.

Great Product

Reviewer3124047님께서 3 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I found this in a co-op while visiting San Francisco and at the end of a flu bug. It has helped me come back from that bug and I am using it daily to boost immune system. Have had good luck with Eclectic Institute products

Fantastic stuff!

Reviewer1467941님께서 10 21, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product helped me recover from a lingering sinus infection that THREE rounds of antibiotics did NOTHING for. I keep this on hand at all times now! Couldn't go through a winter cold/flu season without it!

LS

Reviewer2756889님께서 7 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I always have this on hand. I can't remember the last time I had a full-blown cold; I start taking Vita Biotic, and the cold never develops.

GREAT PRODUCT

Reviewer1277694님께서 5 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have been taking VitaBiotic since October 2003 and I have not been sick in all of that time. It is truly a great immune builder. I highly recommend it!

Reviewer1176267님께서 10 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have used this product many times before, and it always helps to shorten a cold or other illness symptoms. I moved recently and couldn't locate a store to purchase it from, so ordered it online. I was very impressed with the extremely fast service and reasonable price. Thank you!

Reviewer1035173님께서 11 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

have used Vita Biotic for years, love it, helps keep me from getting sick and when I do, to recover faster.