KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Good Product

Reviewer1737348님께서 12 21, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

AS a breast cancer survivor, I decided to got natural after my initial bouts with the traditional medical advice. After much reading and researching, I discovered that mushrooms are a key supplement to fend off reoccurence. This my opinion based on my research and you should look into the benefits of medicinal mushrooms (especially maitake for cancer) yourself but this product is tops. High quality and contains the right mix of mushrooms.

Excellent Product

Reviewer1918621님께서 10 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product has been the best thing that happened to me . For the last 5 years I have been taking Original 7 twice a day for my arthritis. my hands and arms used to ache most of the day even though I was on a priscription of celebrex. The maximum dose wore off after just a few hours and I would have to suffer til the next day. Original 7 eliminates all my pain and I have full mobility of my hands and arms. In addition to that In the past 5 years since taking Original 7 I have only missed 1 day of work. it truly is the elixir of life and keeps you healthy all the way around. Sincerely,Barbara Loller

Eclectic's Mushroom Blend Veggie Caps

Reviewer1644552님께서 8 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I never get asthma or colds when on them! They work!

My Immunity Booster

Reviewer2199321님께서 2 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I don't always find good mushrooms for cooking and don't cook them often enough. So I supplement my diet with this product containing organic active ingredients that are free of toxic processing chemicals.

good quality

Reviewer2218446님께서 12 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Helped my mother overcome the flu.

Powerful Blend

Reviewer1258681님께서 12 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I am very happy with the performance of this blend of mushrooms.

1-6 / 6