KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Best Parasite Killer I Ever Used

Reviewer2936190님께서 4 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I wanted to make sure every single parasite inside was terminated, so I used this wonder product, and the results were amazing. When the vicious microscopic beasts started dying in huge numbers, there was a little scare, which went quickly away. I felt like I was entering a new age of renewed vitality with little fuel to burn. Now I need only small amounts of food to sustain an intense physical and mental stress, as compared to a fivefold volume in the past. I would recommend this wonder product to anyone.

средство от глистов

LDJ478님께서 4 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Думаю,что периодически это должен пить каждый человек,особенно когда в доме животные.Средство хорошее,самое главное действует!!!Будем брать ещё и только здесь.

It works

Reviewer2292722님께서 10 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My brothr and I use it in the battle against candida and parasites. They say when you have candida, you might have parasites to. The first day my brother took it, he really had a detox affect. He didn't feel very well. But that's the prove it works! We take 3 pills a day. 1 bottle is anough to fiht parasites. But if you want to attack the candida, you can use it longer. But we are going to take Artemisin only instead of this product. But this product is great to use once a while to get rid of your parasites...

Very Effective

Reviewer2309416님께서 8 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Seriously considering hospitalization, ordered this and there has been significant healing and relief. So happy to have found this here

Superior Product

Reviewer3253416님께서 10 12, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I love Eclectic Institutes product line because it is totally free of fillers and it is a pure product. Intestinal Support is an excellent support for the gastro and I find it extremely effective.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Excellent product, fast shipping!

Reviewer2829650님께서 5 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great value for the price. It is so difficult to find a black walnut/wormwood/clove complex without all the other herbs so often added to such parasite-cleansing compounds. Thus this product is suitable for use by animals as well as humans... a fantastic product!

Works Great!

Reviewer2611231님께서 7 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I work with very sick dogs and cats in a shelter situation. I constantly have IBS symptoms. My symptoms have cleared up using this product. Every morning I use Now Foods, Fresh Green Black Walnut, Wormwood and cloves extract in my coffee. I hope I do not have any other problems but if I do I have a second bottle of Eclectic Institute, Intestinal Support on hand!!

Black Walnut and Wormwood

Reviewer2144919님께서 4 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Bitter taste but it's work wonderful, I feel much better.

No Itchie Bum

Reviewer1663253님께서 4 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This definately works. Haven't viewed the results in the toilet pan but can definately say it is nice not to have an itchy bum in bed at night.

no stomach upset

Reviewer1600594님께서 6 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Intestinal Support was much more gentle than I expected. I've been taking it for a couple of weeks as a precaution, and have had no problems at all.