KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가
평가
1-10 / 15
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Нормально

5415986967191969604님께서 10 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Не супер вкусно, но вполне. Подобный продукт у Nutiva слаще и вкуснее. Отличная альтернатива кофе-бодрит мягко, без учащенного сердцебиения.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Ничё так...

OlgaSt님께서 7 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Ну,изредка похрустеть можно. Но я больше не куплю это точно. Много его не съешь,так что мне и этой пачки на пару лет хватит))) Но однозначно лучше,чем Navitas Naturals, Cacao Nibs, Raw Chocolate Nibs, 16 oz (454 g) - это вообще гадость - горькая и противная.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Очень хорошо!

lyikoRU님께서 10 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Мне, как любителю совсем горького шоколада, эти крошки даже кажутся сладковатыми. Кому-то покажутся суховатыми. Для меня вкусно,приятно хрустят и бодрят.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

美味しい!

Reviewer2873015님께서 9 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

甘味のないCacaoNibsはお菓子やパンに合いますが、これはほのかな甘みがあって、そのままガリガリと食べれちゃいます。

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good product , nice sweetness.

5271669964532671749님께서 8 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is another ECO product I really like. Nice and crunchy without the bitter taste. This product could have many uses but so far I've only used to top my ECO Maca smoothie.Would recommed this, I will purchase again when my stock runs out.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Вкусная штука!

MedioE님께서 7 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Люблю горький шоколад, эти крошки очень понравились, вкус насыщенный. Неплохо сочетаются с творожным десертом.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Addictive!

5763822037290238413님께서 11 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Just got these and I love them! Super crunchy, with a subtle sweetness these are rich and delicious :) I've only eaten them on their own, but I think they would be great in baking.. especially sprinkled over top some muffins or cupcakes!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Nice Snack

MusettaRose님께서 2 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is a good chocolate snack, my 4 your old likes it too. I made some homemade chocolate with cocoa butter and cacao nibs, it was very good.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good

5452762612710476891님께서 12 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

These have a nice subtle sweetness, just enough to take off the bitter edge cacao nibs generally have. I usually add them to yogurt, I haven't tried them in anything else yet. I will probably repurchase when I run out.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Love them!

Reviewer2074869님께서 2 06, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is the first brand of cacao nibs that I tasted, and I have to say that Balinese cacao nibs are my favorite. Since I'm eating them together with raisins (which is a delicious combination!), I don't need them sweetened anymore, so now I'm buying the unsweetened ones of this same brand, and I love, love, love them!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 15

1 2