KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가
평가
1-10 / 19
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Хороший сывороточный протеин

sport1985님께서 4 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Хороший протеин, приятный на вкус, ни чем не хуже знаменитого Gold Standart от ON, но гораздо дешевле. Нет никаких проблем с животом после его употребления. так что +5 этому протеину. Хотите получить скидку на свою первую покупку, переходите в мой профиль, там указан купон

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

This in NOT ISOLATE !

GoodLife님께서 6 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I think that there is no much profit in it , because this one is not a clean whey isolate : it contains concentrate and sugar, flavour additives as well. I prefer another (from Now)**** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Привлекательная цена, но приторный вкус!!!

PalmarosaRU님께서 6 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Приторный, на мой взгляд, протеин. По вкусу уступает Голду. Выигрывает только в цене. ****Если мой отзыв оказался для Вас полезен, нажмите, пожалуйста, «yes», а также, вы можете заглянуть на мою страницу, чтобы ознакомиться с другими моими отзывами. Будьте здоровы, с IHERB это реально!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Excellent Taste

Reviewer1134473님께서 9 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This dissolves well and is inexpensive, but most of all, it's the tastiest whey protein I've ever had. This is the only protein supplement I'd be willing to offer to a guest as a normal, tasty chocolate beverage, and they'd probably have no idea they're drinking a protein supplement/health product. It even has pure cacao flakes mixed in with the powder! Talk about artisanal whey...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great product, but not price.

Reviewer2398343님께서 11 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

the bottle is much bigger than expected, however, the taste is just fine and I feel good with my muscles. I find my recovery and strength to be significantly better. For the bad, iHerbs price is much higher than others and frankly I can't understand why.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

отличный

Wrestrus님께서 8 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

хороший протеин, вкусный, хорошо разводиться, всегда его заказываю

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

OK

Reviewer1120357님께서 3 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

OK

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

good

Reviewer1759795님께서 2 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

best

Reviewer2486088님께서 10 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

it is has good test

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Very good product

Reviewer1542525님께서 10 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great taste. Mixes very well in cold liquids. No problem of bloating or gas if taken in recommended dosage. Bottom line, I highly recommended this protein for all the above qualities and its low price.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 19

1 2