KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Amazing product!!!!

Reviewer1056396님께서 11 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Truly does what it says!! really makes me feel focused & relaxed! with a real peacefulness inside! gets results straight away & helps me to get really good sleep at night! i highly recommend this herbal tonic!

Deep Peace

celestialleo님께서 10 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I purshased this for a friend after trying just one sample capsule from Dragon Herbs. I felt immediate and deep peace and relaxation throughout my body, which is why I recommeded it to a friend under a great deal of stress. found it extremely helpful!

AMAZING FOR MEDITATION!!!

Reviewer1902681님께서 2 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I found this a solid overall formula, much like 'Super Adaptogen' by Ron, if you just took this formula only you'd be sorted. It has a calming effect, and seems to enhance concentration, which is perfect for meditation. I take it about half an hour before I meditate and it can work wonders. Highly recommended.

Great Product

Reviewer2581100님께서 1 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Improvement in my alertness, concentration, and sleep quality! Wake up energized w/o brain fog in the morning!!

Очень хороший продукт

5057730167092761977님께서 10 22, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Рекомендую, хорошая добавка. Успокаивает, не затормаживает, позволяет легко сконцентрироваться, нет побочных явлений. Не дешевый.

dosage issue

iHerbMaster님께서 10 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I dont like that is is so expensive and it has just 60 capsules in a bottle! I dont felt anything after using 2 capsules a day, so I used 4 caps a day, then I felt something. My concentration improved and I could better focus on presentations on college! But for a student, I cannot afford to buy this every 10 days.

My Wife Likes it.

Reviewer2280656님께서 1 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product really relaxed my wife, but i actually had the reverse effect. Like most chinese herbs, based on the system of chinese medicine, this product is great for some individuals and not for others.

delivers the promises

Reviewer2923030님께서 8 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have felt with this product that what it says it really delivers. Nice calming effect and gives enhanced concentration that doesnt seem artificial.

Great Stuff!

Reviewer2838823님께서 3 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I love this stuff! It has made a definite change in my day to day feeling of well being.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Works great in relaxing tensed up muscles around the back of the neck and shoulders

AnupIN님께서 6 09, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Took this first time when it arrived on a Friday 4 pm. Very stressful day and client calls about to start and will go upto 10 pm. Within thirty minutes I could feel the back of the neck and shoulder muscles starting to relax, my jaw and neck muscles loosening up...I feel really very relaxed and peaceful. And by the time the calls start at 0730 Pm, am feeling more energetic and relaxed unlike other days when by the evening am feeling my body drag, mind becoming foggy! Since then I have purchased more products from Dragon Herbs and am a convert. The Shen tonics are really making a difference, I feel more relaxed able to laugh off and deal better with daily small annoyances rather than get angry and tensed.

1-10 / 26