KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Blown away!!

Reviewer2490259님께서 9 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've had an injury at the ball of my right foot for quite some time. For quite some time the pain was only in the first few steps after waking in the morning. About six months ago the pain stayed longer becoming somewhat permanent with the odd respite. Around the two week mark it hit me how much better my foot was feeling. Still sore but a lot less. Blown away!! This formula has given me new confidence in the power of healing. My current dose is 12 caps a day I take 12 caps of He Shou Wu also

Seems to be working!

celestialleo님께서 10 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have been using frame builder for about three weeks now, mainly taking two twice a day, and it appears to be helping with strengthening my tendons, knees and back.

High Quality

energetyx님께서 6 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is another high quality product from Dragon Herbs, with a strong, malty taste. Works well blended into cacao and coffee type beverages.

Seems authentic

nutshell님께서 5 27, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Product seems to be authentic but I honestly could not say if it is helping my bones etc. People say I look well and perhaps this product along with many others that I take contributes to that. I'll keep taking it.

Yang tonic

Reviewer2772212님께서 3 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

smells delicious and good kidney Yang and good for ligaments and tendons

1-5 / 5