KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Superior quality

Reviewer1381917님께서 12 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This has a slight mood elevating effect which I noticed in the first few days of taking it. As with all Dragon Herb products, this is an extremely high quality herbal blend.

great formula

Scottishdave님께서 1 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great ingredients.Highly recommened,great also for boosting energy levels.

We have a winner!

Reviewer3159435님께서 3 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Excellent! Increased my concentration. I am a uni student, and I felt that this made ideas flow out of me. Made me think on a higher level. Very impressed.

very impressive

5261633369518675104님께서 2 17, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have some mental (auto-pilot) thoughts that go through my head sometimes. This product (within a couple days) effected my mental clarity and strength. I mean strength as in sharper and more controlled thought. Definitely a great product

Great for Concentration and Focus

Reviewer2297411님께서 1 13, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I work in Special Education. I take these during the school week when I work with kids and especially when I have to complete paperwork! They are great for concentration and focus. Thank you!

Works very smoothly

Reviewer2038216님께서 6 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

It should how ever be combined with a jing tonic formula like he shou wu or rehmannia becouse if you are low on energy to begin with... go figure:)

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Very good, effective when taken long term

4766017861742291760님께서 11 30, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I can tell my mother has gotten sharper and doesn't forget things as she used to

Вроде работает

SvetaChe님께서 3 25, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Принимаю совместно с Jarrow Formulas Нейрооптимизатор, после 2х недель приема заметила изменения. Более ясный ум, улучшилась концентрация внимания, повысилась скорость реакции. Какой из препаратов оказал больший эффект к сожалению сказать не могу :)

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

excelent for body, mind, and spirit

5308628965787939970님께서 6 27, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Diamond Mind is an excellent tonic herb for body, mind, and spirit. The longer you take it, the better the effects. I was taking 12 capsules a day for 6-8 weeks. This product gave me a focus I have never had. It allows your nervous system to work at a higher level, giving you a relaxed energy that is balancing and empowering to your body, mind, and spirit. It gave me a new zest for life, improved my digestion, better circulation, better sleep, adaptability, physical strength, balancing of yin and yang, centered and strengthened my emotional heart, more determination, and really gave me the confidence to focus for short and long term tasks.

Great product!!

5253004739682478636님께서 3 22, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I was skeptical about buying this product at first, but I bought went ahead and bought it. Of course, I was excited when it had arrived, and I waited a day, to use it. When I first used it, my mind was so tranquil, yet it was alert and agile. I still use it today. Gonna order some more.

1-10 / 10