KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Супер продукт!

Reviewer2194808님께서 12 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

На мой взгляд лучшие по соотношению цена - качество!

Dr Mercola Krill oil

Reviewer3353564님께서 2 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have been taking Dr Mercola's Krill oil for several months. It has proved to be of great benefit against the pain of arthritis. If I miss taking it,my pain increases rapidly.

Great product - too expensive

Reviewer1967886님께서 2 23, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have used this product for years and loved it. However, it has gone up in price by 30% since last September. That is a $30 increase in 5 months. I failed to notice that it went up in January when I reordered, but it has increase $4 since January. I will try a different product now.

Absolutely Awesome

Reviewer1298050님께서 4 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Fantastic product for overall wellbeing. It astounds me how much this has helped me in many ways. Besides the health benefits of this product another benefit is the price and quality service of iHerb. Living in Australia there are many options for Krill Oil however it is expensive and the dosage is low. Iherb is great for offering Krill at a fantastic price and shows that contributing to a health lifestyle Should not be an expensive experience.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Mercola's products are good quality

DoctorMav님께서 10 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

One thing you can be sure about when you buy Mercola products is that it contains the active ingredient in the claimed dose. My sister-in-law takes this for heart health.

caplets

Reviewer2177198님께서 4 28, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

A couple of years ago the product had leaking caplets. They will refund if this happens, even for o/s customers, and you don't have to return bottle. Lately my orders have been ok. 2013. I choose this brand because of the added astaxanthin for youthful skin and caplets are a superior delivery system. I take 2 krill and 30 mls. of coconut oil for a great brain support combo. As Dr Oz says, We are fat heads. Our brains need good fats.

an enormous help

5217663121300730460님께서 3 14, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I started to take Mercola Krill oil to address arthritic pain in my Left thumb joint, which was stopping me doing anything using that hand. I wanted to use a reputable brand, and chose Mercola to try because I like his website. I take 2 per day and the pain had gone within a few days; I do take other supplements, and avoid the solanum family, but was still having trouble. But what they did help with also was sleep - amazing, and lovely; I had given up on that one. So I suspect I will be taking them for some time, regardless of their somewhat large price, while I can afford to.

good value

4658155742758812076님께서 12 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I like Dr. Mercola's krill oil. According to Dr. Mercola you should not refrigerate this productor put in the freezer.

Misleading dosages

Reviewer2205247님께서 6 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Product looks fresh, I have not started taking it. However, I was disappointed that the 1000 mg dose was listed by "serving" not "capsule" size, i.e., a serving of 1000 mg is 2 capsules, not the 1 I've been taking from another brand. I buy from overseas, and if I don't catch these discrepancies, it can cost me money when I under order a product, as I did with this one. I will update review if anything interesting happens when I start taking them.

Healthy omegas

Reviewer2814692님께서 2 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

We live in a cold weather and this krill oil helps our brain to work and think and smile:)