Great lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It keeps your lips moisturized for hours. It's also all natural with no fragrance at all. Love it.

Worth it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It has a silky feel to it, and it's moisturizing. Since it's not scented, the smell isn't bad at all since it will go away and you don't notice it. Will buy again in the future.

favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My favorite lip balm.

Dr. Bronner's Organic Lip Balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great stuff. Just waxy enough to be protective but not so thick it's annoying. Very soothing and healing.

nice balm, truly non-scented

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good to find a lip balm made with organic ingredients and that has no scent or odor. not sticky-waxy; goes on smoothly. highly recommend this one!

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

From Siberia My husband really liked this feature. It does not smell and moisturizes. He is pleased that his lips feel good in the cold.

Awesome lipbalm

Posted by fluffaduff on Nov 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

By far one of the best i've had, very moisturizing, does not feel oily on the lips.

My favorite!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've used this stuff as often as I can!! I love it! It actually moisturizes my lips so I don't have to use it as often. I've tried many other brands, but this one's the best!

wow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is my new favorite lip balm. It makes my lips super soft. It has more of a oily feeling than waxy. I find that I don't need to reapply lip balm all time since this keeps my lips soft for a long time.

a clean chapstick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i'm not sure if this comes in peppermint, but i like the fact that this is unscented. its very moisturizing!

1 2 3