Great product for blue collar guys

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm a fireman and I also build and repair fire trucks. I know dirty. This product cuts grease, grime, paint, pipe dope, soot and anything else you can get on your hands or body. It works better than any commercial waterless hand claeaner. Just a few drops of soap and water. And best of all, no more dry cracking winter hands. It is really magic. I'm a customer for life. I like many different kinds. They all work equally well.

the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I never think that a natural soap would made so many foam, but it does! Altought it's very soft to the skin and clean very well. I'm also happy with the little time I had to wait to receive my order. It only took a week to arrive to Portugal!

AWesome soap for everyone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband has very sensitive and eczema prone skin and this works great for him, I orginally got it for him but now we all use it and love it. Typical feeling of castile soaps, rinses fast, and seems safe and healthy. If I wouldn't eat it I don't put it on my families skin.

the best!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I make dish soap and shampoo, also baby wipes, it lasts 4ever! iherb has the best price and a very useful and good product!!! always order from iherb they R the best, fast delivery & friendly Custmr Srvc!!!!!

Love it!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this as hand soap for my entire household and like the way it feels, CLEAN and PURE.

Ideal for Bathing the Dog.

Posted by iJenNZ on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product as a mild and unscented soap to bath our long haired dog. With the acute sense of smell that dogs have, I feel it is not fair on them to use a scented product which could be irritating to their highly tuned olfactory system. When I used it, I first added a small amount to water which I then poured over her. I was impressed with the way it lathered up and dispersed through her coat very quickly but even more impressed with the way it rinsed out of her coat in what felt like almost an instant when I applied the rinse water. Usually I spend a long time making sure every last bit of soap is removed but with this product it was achieved very quickly. Overall the time to bath the dog was reduced by a substantial amount and the result when dry was a beautifully glean and glossy coat. As a super fatted soap this product also acts like a conditioner. Another bonus is that it only took about a fifth of the amount of soap to bath her as compared to the dog shampoo I had used previously making this a much more economical product for bathing the dog. Very impressed.

Amazing!

Posted by bhaktaboy on Oct 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Awesome soap. Chemical and fragrance free. Use it for many many things around the home. Leaves no residue. Highly recommend!!!

Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

healthy, healthy, healthy soap for the whole family. I mix a few drops of an essential oil with organic expeller pressed hemp or sesame or almond oil with the unscented Baby-Mild for a body soap that leaves us clean, smelling good and healthy. Try your own mixture. Avoid the toxins that are in so many beauty products.

Makes great foaming hand soap

Posted by Denyse on Dec 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff!! I use it in my foaming hand soap dispensers, so it goes along way. 1 oz. Dr. Bronners to 5 ounces of water in a foaming soap dispenser, I add essential oils to the mix for different aroma. I have 3 dispensers and each one has a different aroma from the essential oils. :)UPDATE: this is one of the very best products for making linoleum floors look bright and new. Just by chance I dripped some on my spare bathroom floor which was getting old and dingy looking, and wow ..... it was amazing how bright and clean that spot was, I washed the whole floor with a 1 oz to a bucket of water.

good for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I dilute this and use it for hand soap. It lathers really well even when I dilute it. I have noticed a difference since I started using this. Normal drug store hand soap always makes my hands dry and irritates my skin. I really recommend this if you have sensitive, dry skin. It makes a difference.