Soft Hands

Posted by iJenNZ on Jul 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We use this product for multiple uses such as dish washing, floor cleaning, wiping benches etc. I love the fact that it contains only natural ingredients and no toxic chemicals. One use for which it excels is hand washing. I work it up into a lovely creamy lather and massage it into my hands. This is a super fatted soap which means excess fats have been used in its production and when used as a hand soap, this excess means it will moisturise your hands. I find I no longer need to use moisturiser on my hands. If using it in a soap dispenser though it needs to be diluted one part soap to two parts water otherwise this concentrated soap will clog the dispenser. I also carry a small amount with me in a small plastic dropper bottle to use when away from home.

lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Amongst all the Dr Bronner's Magic Soaps. I like this rose smell the most.

Smells like heaven

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I just love the smell so much I can stock it in pile. Feels like in heaven

Great for the bath

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am trying several flavors of the Bronner Magic Soaps. This one leaves you and the entire bathroom with a pleasing odor. It also cleans well and can be used sparingly. Don't let the thin consistency fool you. A little goes a long way!

Pleasant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Smells more like a fruity rose, but pleasant.

Smells amazing, like Turkish Delight!

Posted by australia on May 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Although this soap has become quite expensive you really only need few drops of this on a loofah and it foams up incredibly, as it is quite concentrated. This soap cleanses well but doesn't dry skin

Best smelling soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this for laundry and LOVE the smell. When I am worried about fragrance when laundering for one of my kids with very sensitive skin, I use the unscented baby-mild version.

smells nice..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good but the price has been raised continously..

Can't stand the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love all the Dr Bronner's soaps except this one. I have to say, it smells horrible. The best comparison would be, it smells like vomit. Sorry to be gross but it does. Apart from that, it lathers up great, but I wish I could send it back. Can't now that I have used it. I would recommend instead the lavender soap - smells gorgeous.

My favorite Magic Soap yet!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love the light floral smell of this soap! Like other Dr. Bronner's brand soap, it leaves you feeling clean and refreshed. I've used Baby Mild, Peppermint and Eucalyptus, and this one is my favorite (in terms of smell) by far. Although I enjoy the smell of the Eucalyptus as well.